Dereldium
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:29 pm
O_o

nightfox98

Rank 3
nightfox98
in your shadow stalking you United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:56 pm
Yea you can still join dimakiller44, well just need a name you would like to use and a group that you would like to join.

FTW everyone im just gonna state
RIGHT now that "Faust.cp" is no longer in commision. So any member that was within that group may pick a diffrent group. Still looking for a leader to run the 4th group. Im gonna be blunt right now that its difficult because the people that were waiting for this gameto come out have gone seperate ways or gave up on it and moved on to something else. Even tho some of the ones that have done so have said they will still play i would not hold it against them that they do not since they will mostly be busy in the lives.
An example would be like me. I want to play the game but since there has been no MAJOR update on the game for a CB i cant really be stalking around these fourms like i used to since im busy in my life.
{before you panick NO this isnt a letter on my resignation} Its a warning that im still not gonna be active like i used to in the past, ill probably snoop around like once and a while but thats it. Now YES i am still looking for a GOOD, and STRONG leader to hold the position of group 4. If anyone has any ideas on who that person should be you can most likely email me or message me about said person they think could be good for the spot i will try and get in contact with them and then we will see where it goes on from there.

kabutoyaj

Rank 0
kabutoyaj
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:09 pm
Yea i admit, my hype for this game is gone now. I mean i'll still play it when it comes out for sure. I'm always snooping around here (not logged in). I guess people are just sick of tired of waiting for this game now. Its been forever since the Alpha. But chin up guys, its always something to look forward to.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:28 pm
To bring some hope to you guys, come on back to Rose Knights all you lurkers!
Korean Closed Beta is open to all of us to play, and it starts around the end of this month/early next month~

Scramble your groups together and join in on the Aeria KR LO Raid Call group(a voice chat client with text chat as well), the ID is: 3300772

Don't worry if you don't understand Korean, there will be tons of people figuring things out together :3
Atleast play to get Rose Knights some infos and some more hype~

jsalazar1

Rank 0
jsalazar1
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:36 am
i'm still checking up every now and then Razz i agree that the hype is nearly gone for me anyway but still excited to play when it comes out ^^ <3 <3 hope everyone is doing well Smile

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:52 pm
Yah life keeps me busy but im making an effort to come by once a day and see how everything is going. Hope you all are doing well by the way and you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate it) :3

jsalazar1

Rank 0
jsalazar1
PostedNov 20, 2012 4:21 pm
Dereldium wrote:
Yah life keeps me busy but im making an effort to come by once a day and see how everything is going. Hope you all are doing well by the way and you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate it) :3  

Smile