Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedSep 23, 2012 9:28 pm
my summer was ok :< im not looking forward to my bday q.q

ZEOPOWER

Rank 0
ZEOPOWER
PostedSep 28, 2012 3:56 pm
I guess over all it was grate and hi Dere,Star,and Turtle oh and also kabuto.

The Shadows Were Here! !Death To All Who Don't fear US!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 30, 2012 1:39 pm
Hiya there! Decided to make a revamped guild list xD
Please PM me your info, or if you have already posted your info in Zelxski's thread and would like to have it copied over, tell me that along with which category your in (the new list has an extra category)
Even if the leader is unavailable, any member may post the guild details! Just be prepared to be contacted in case your guild does go inactive.

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedOct 04, 2012 5:24 pm
qawsar wrote:
Please PM me your info, or if you have already posted your info in Zelxski's thread and would like to have it copied over, tell me that along with which category your in (the new list has an extra category)
Even if the leader is unavailable, any member may post the guild details! Just be prepared to be contacted in case your guild does go inactive.  

Go away.

ZEOPOWER

Rank 0
ZEOPOWER
PostedOct 06, 2012 8:08 pm
qawsar wrote:

Why would you want to contact us in the first place, if we go inactive we wouldn't even
bother to rear or hear what you say.

P.S You are Not our leader and never will be so stop acting like it.
HAVE A NICE DAY SOME WHERE ELSE!

You'r Hater
Zeo Powers

[img]

astrofirefox9

Rank 0
astrofirefox9
PostedOct 18, 2012 5:14 pm
Anyone playing any mmorpgs while waiting for LO?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 18, 2012 7:11 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Oct 24, 2012 5:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total
ZEOPOWER wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Why would you want to contact us in the first place, if we go inactive we wouldn't even
bother to rear or hear what you say.

P.S You are Not our leader and never will be so stop acting like it.
HAVE A NICE DAY SOME WHERE ELSE!

You'r Hater
Zeo Powers

[img]  

Surprised course I'm not your leader, though I work with star (astrofirefox9), since I can't get in tough with Rose very much, and when I do (and all the other guilds in the alliance) we do discuss stuff about the game and do plan out events for us (all the allied guilds). The last thing I ever want to do is sound like your guild leader, and I greatly apologize if I do.

I simply wanted to get you guys on the guild list since the old one had died, but since the original poster returned there's no need. That same message was posted on many guild threads. I pressed Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.

astrofirefox9 wrote:
Anyone playing any mmorpgs while waiting for LO?  

Flyff Very Happy

jsalazar1

Rank 0
jsalazar1
PostedOct 19, 2012 1:55 pm
im playing rusty hearts <3