Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedOct 18, 2011 11:53 pm   Last edited by Elizavetta on Jun 11, 2013 8:16 pm. Edited 95 times in total

[Guild] Kitten Crusaders

-throws catnip out on the forum to lure all the usual feline-ish perps to the thread-
THIS THREAD IS DEAD
Please refer to the new thread here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2002237

www.KittenCrusaders.com
A subsidiary of the Darksiders Union.

It's a very simple idea... We are Kittens who crusade about Orta looking for our limes.

The most important thing about this guild is that members have every chance to make it their guild. I try my best to include the guild in all major decision, through discussion and a poll. The website is set up so that anyone registered can post events on the calender and make new threads on the boards and I'll be adding as many options as I can to optimize your ability to make this guild yours.

We're a fun casual guild mostly uninterested in glory and war and all the drama that goes w/ it. We just want to play a game and enjoy it with our friends. We're not on a crusade against trolls, but we don't want the gaming community becoming hostile because we laid about and did nothing when we saw someone KSing, PKing, or MDing or whatever new way they find to make the game unpleasant. I believe a gaming community relies on people like us to maintain an efficient equilibrium.

Guild hierarchy is set up w/ one Guild Leader, and a handful of Official positions, I'll distribute to people able and willing to help others in the guild. I won't be playing favorites when I assign these positions. I will give and take away positions based on player activity and willingness to help others. It will have nothing to do with a players gaming ability, likability or ability to brown nose better than someone else. I'm usually a weekday 11pm - 3am PST player so I'll also be looking for people who can be online at other times. These positions should be looked at like GS positions: Volunteer Jobs; Not a job you can use to troll others. Below that tier is the Trusted Member position. These are people in trusted w/ recruiting rights. I'll be loose about giving these out. I want all of you to be able to have your friends join if you want and as long as the don't cause ay trouble, we're happy to have them.

Pledge: I pledge my allegiance to the flag of the Kitten Crusaders for which Eli rules under her paw, indivisible with cute and cuddliness for all. Amen. (Pledge is accredited to: PretendPain.. you don't really have to pledge your allegiance, it's just cute and funny and that's the way we roll..)

Rules:
1. Feline race/wardrobe not required (but we would love on you more if you were <3)
2. No tolerance for Trolling (bullying, going out of you're way to annoy, hurt, or otherwise harass or make an individual uncomfortable)
3. Rule 2 applies to anyone playing LO or using the AGE forums.
4. Breaking rule 2 = immediate dismissal pending group vote
5. Don't blow things out of proportion and take things in context. We are a group of fun loving gamers. We are almost never serious about anything.. accept maybe killing cute furry creatures from Orta.

EVENTS:
-CB Event - Race to 20!
-OB Event - Raffle

Because we are THAT epic!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See member list here; if you are interested in joining, please sign up using our web page. Don't forget to make a character on enjin specifically for the KC or you won't show up in the Roster. Thanks^^
Advertisement

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedOct 18, 2011 11:55 pm
Will a kitty dressed as a bunny be able to join you on your crusade?

CatBunnZ

I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
To drown here all alone

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedOct 18, 2011 11:57 pm
Sure. And humans and pam..or mersa..or whatever can too, if they are disguised as Kittens.

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedOct 18, 2011 11:58 pm
Well I saw a Muris with bunny ears! To adorable! Dx I will conquer the world with my cuteness. One katastrophy at a time. Buwahahahha~

To drown here all alone

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedOct 19, 2011 12:00 am   Last edited by Elizavetta on Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total
WARNING: Murises dressed as bunnies will be consumed on sight.

Edit: We won't really eat muris :p

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedOct 19, 2011 12:04 am
Counter Warning: Murises dressed as bunnies have sharp teeth and will attack on sight.

To drown here all alone

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedOct 19, 2011 1:30 am   Last edited by pretendpain on Oct 19, 2011 1:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
I pledge my allegiance to the flag of Mistress Elizavetta for which she rules the guild under her fist, indivisible with cute and cuddliness for all. Amen.

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedOct 19, 2011 1:31 am
oooh.. I like this.

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedOct 19, 2011 9:03 pm
-peepees in thread- Maine naow! -runs away-