Rockweaver

Rank 0
Rockweaver
PostedOct 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Upset players leaving game

Players leaving due to changes in the method of play
Ok

i have watches a few people i have been playing with leave the game due to the change to the values / upgrades via the training center. while i do not think you will be making changes based on a loss of players in small numbers but, i do think that this is spreading and may cause more losses over the next week or two.

thanks for your time

the info on the training was forwarded to me via Facebook

Troops damage bonus bug in the Training battlation
Dear players,
There has a bug with the troops damage bonus in the Training Battlation which made the troops stronger than they should be. We just fixed that bug this week on Wednesday and believe Training Battlation is ok now to strengthen your soldiers. The bug fixed may have affected those players who trained their soldiers in Training Battlation when soldiers are sent for attack in such places as Collosseum,Subvolcanic and wilderness.
Considering the extreme difficulty in Collosseum, we are planing to do something on Collosseum. Others will be taken into consideration.
Thanks for understanding.
Regards
LOA service
Advertisement

shroomzilla

Rank 2
shroomzilla
PostedOct 18, 2011 9:52 pm
server 1 is dead there is probly 30 people left on server 1 still playing. the game is not any fun any more. there is way to many games out there to play. i know i wont eb sticking around much longer in this dead game

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedOct 22, 2011 2:24 pm
Yes the server 2 is dead too after a war between all big players and all smaller player cant win anything like caves so everybody seems to be quiting

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedNov 19, 2011 1:07 pm
Funny how noone replied to this ?> xD