eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedOct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

How to Use the Contact Us Feature!

Tutorial with pictures!
How to Use "Contact Us"

First Step: Finding the "Contact Us" link!

There are two locations where the Contact Us link can be found, the top of the page:

Hovering over this will bring down a drop down menu:

Then select "Contact Us":

Couldn't be any simpler.

The bottom of the page:

Both of these methods will bring you to a page that looks like this:

Now we will go over what each option means!

======================================================

Clicking this option will bring you to a form you can fill out for game related issues. If you have caught someone hacking and want to report them, you click here. If you have a question about a specific promotion your game is running, you click here. You do NOT click here for AP related problems. You do NOT click here for answers to why you were banned. This is specifically for game related issues.

Clicking this option will bring you to a form in which you can fill out if you have troubles with AP, or if you have a question about purchases and what not. Do NOT click here for game related issues such as: promotions, tiers or GMs not paying your item out. This is specifically for AP related issues like purchasing.

If you have purchased AP and you now have -1 AP, you click here. Do NOT click here if you have -2 AP, as you simply just have to wait 15-20 minutes for your AP to be credited to your account. So remember: -1 AP = send ticket to billing, -2 AP means wait.

Unless you have a game you developed, or are part of a major gaming company who wants to do "business" with Aeria, don't click here lol. Moving on.

The good old Ban Appeal. This is where you click if you have been banned and you feel it has been unfairly. If you hack, scam or do anything that is permanently bannable, don't bother clicking because frankly, we don't need hackers, scammers, or any other type of persons who are just going to put a strain on the legitimate players. Do NOT click this unless your account has been suspended. You do not need to be logged in to fill out a ban appeal, as there is a box that enables you to type in the account you wish to appeal.

This kind of explains itself. Occasionally, one might run into some troubles being able to create an account. This could be due to many things. So if you have troubles creating a new account, click here. Aeria will be more than happy to assist you in creating a new account with them!

My tickets! This is an extremely nice feature! Aknowledge it, use it, enjoy it! Many people do not know that this feature exists. Well here it is! This enables you to monitor all tickets you have sent on your account. You can literally do everything from your account now without having to check your email, less Ban Appeals of course. When you click this, it brings you to a page that looks a little something like this:

For an in-depth explanation of what each ticket "status" means, click here.

If you click one of your tickets, you are presesnted with your dialogue between you and the Game Masters or whoever it is you are wishing to speak with. You are also presented with a box that looks something like this:

Here, you can reply to your ticket or include additional information that you think would be helpful. This box is here so that you do you not have to send more than one ticket regarding the exact same issue! How cool!

I think that about sums up my little tutorial. Hope that it's helpful!! Feel free to add on if I forgot something, or ask questions if I didn't answer a on that you had! Enjoy!

My stream.
Advertisement

seanlimyin

Rank 5
PostedOct 24, 2013 6:21 am
nice explanation.

RestWT

Rank 3
RestWT
PostedOct 24, 2013 9:27 am

ipwnnoobs13

Rank 3
ipwnnoobs13
PostedOct 24, 2013 9:50 am
Awsome Smile

ced787

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2014 11:53 pm
now if only a GM would look at the ticket i sent last thursday, i would be grateful, this is taking a long time >_>

crabcakes427

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2014 9:32 am

Last thursday?

I sent a ticket 2 weeks ago and I still don't have a reply :/