Author Message

yuvalony

Rank 0
yuvalony
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
122
Location
Tel Aviv Israel
PostedNov 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: zReflex is pro!!!

Ledmaster wrote:
yuvalony wrote:
Here he wolfs:


And here is the end of the match:


Btw he used medic kit on himself and 2 out of his 3 kills were with wolf.  



You sir, are a failure. Thats not reflex GG noob.



[url][/url]  


You call me a noob?A f4ggot who can't play this game like you calls me a noob?I am so offended,led you could never play this game and you can't now,i quitted you probably and you will probably come back cuz your addicted to this game like its drugs and u got no life.So you lil biitch,if i am a noob then you are less then nothing u fuucking ahole.
Advertisement

PhuckPhresh

Rank 0
Joined
25 Aug 2011
Posts
148
Location
Iceland
PostedNov 17, 2011 2:19 pm
yuvalony wrote:
flammfuuck, who the fuuck are you?if you are zReflex i played you only once,i quitted like 2weeks ago,if you played my friend and you won him i'm gonna change the acc info because you suck like shiit

Spyshiit-you suck like shiit 2,i asked you for a rose match like 10times and all 10times you were busy,so shh scared fuuck  



Acc sharing ,

GG

yuvalony

Rank 0
yuvalony
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
122
Location
Tel Aviv Israel
PostedNov 17, 2011 2:28 pm
PhuckPhresh wrote:
yuvalony wrote:
flammfuuck, who the fuuck are you?if you are zReflex i played you only once,i quitted like 2weeks ago,if you played my friend and you won him i'm gonna change the acc info because you suck like shiit

Spyshiit-you suck like shiit 2,i asked you for a rose match like 10times and all 10times you were busy,so shh scared fuuck  



Acc sharing ,

GG  


its permitted GG

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Re: zReflex is pro!!!

yuvalony wrote:

You call me a noob?A f4ggot who can't play this game like you calls me a noob?I am so offended,led you could never play this game and you can't now,i quitted you probably and you will probably come back cuz your addicted to this game like its drugs and u got no life.So you lil biitch,if i am a noob then you are less then nothing u fuucking ahole.  

ehh am i the only person here who thinks it's weird he calls LedMaster addicted no-lifer and that this game is like drugs to Led?
while Yuvalony srsly rage'd about him called noob? this just proofed Yuvalony is addicted himself and thinks LedMaster is WAY BETTER than him Very Happy

PhuckPhresh

Rank 0
Joined
25 Aug 2011
Posts
148
Location
Iceland
PostedNov 18, 2011 7:31 pm
So, what your saying is gm's allow acc sharing, yet i got banned for it? jaja y lie

ala12345

Rank 2
Joined
10 Aug 2010
Posts
684
Location
beer sheva Israel
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:00 am
PhuckPhresh wrote:
So, what your saying is gm's allow acc sharing, yet i got banned for it? jaja y lie  





http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/node/779

nothing here about sharing accounts so shh

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:12 am
ala12345 wrote:
PhuckPhresh wrote:
So, what your saying is gm's allow acc sharing, yet i got banned for it? jaja y lie  





http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/node/779

nothing here about sharing accounts so shh  

check here http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms Wink

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

ala12345

Rank 2
Joined
10 Aug 2010
Posts
684
Location
beer sheva Israel
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:18 am
jp42021 wrote:
ala12345 wrote:
PhuckPhresh wrote:
So, what your saying is gm's allow acc sharing, yet i got banned for it? jaja y lie  





http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/node/779

nothing here about sharing accounts so shh  

check here http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms Wink  


in the wt rules it says nothing about sharing accounts,if i am not mistaking it says its on my own resposibility so shh

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
Joined
26 Nov 2010
Posts
1249
Location
California United States
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:57 am   Last edited by NinjaWarrior125 on Nov 19, 2011 12:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
ala12345 wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
ala12345 wrote:
PhuckPhresh wrote:
So, what your saying is gm's allow acc sharing, yet i got banned for it? jaja y lie  





http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/node/779

nothing here about sharing accounts so shh  

check here http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms Wink  


in the wt rules it says nothing about sharing accounts,if i am not mistaking it says its on my own resposibility so shh  

There are rules and exceptions.

ala12345

Rank 2
Joined
10 Aug 2010
Posts
684
Location
beer sheva Israel
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:58 am
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
ala12345 wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
ala12345 wrote:
PhuckPhresh wrote:
So, what your saying is gm's allow acc sharing, yet i got banned for it? jaja y lie  





http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/node/779

nothing here about sharing accounts so shh  

check here http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms Wink  


in the wt rules it says nothing about sharing accounts,if i am not mistaking it says its on my own resposibility so shh  

There arerules and exceptions.  


lol i guess my friend is fuucked

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: