act3886

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 7:34 pm

[Info] Latest News from Lime Odyssey (KR)

Sinus Entertainment has announced its cooperation with TokTokPlus lately, bringing Lime Odyssey's Pre-OBT date before October 31st. OBT will follow in November if their plans go well.

We can only hope, as ittoujuu's A Dash of Lime says, that aeria is "working at their pace." Very Happy

EDIT: It has been confirmed that its Pre-OBT kicks off on Oct 26th for four days. Pams will be available.
Advertisement

JuicySharpie

Rank 0
JuicySharpie
PostedOct 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: [Info] Latest News from Lime Odyssey (KR)

act3886 wrote:
Sinus Entertainment has announced its cooperation with TokTokPlus lately, bringing Lime Odyssey's Pre-OBT date before October 31st. OBT will follow in November if their plans go well.

We can only hope, as ittoujuu's A Dash of Lime says, that aeria is "working at their pace." Very Happy

EDIT: It has been confirmed that its Pre-OBT kicks off on Oct 26th for four days. Pams will be available.  

I hope it does :/

Eisblume | 60 | Aquamarine | Eden Eternal
Anon | ? | ? | Lime odyssey

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedOct 17, 2011 6:54 pm
When I saw Sinus, I sneezed.

The "Pre" OBT only lasts a few days actually.

matt3003

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Interisting

It would have been even better if we got to try it even if it was only 4 days. But ah what am i saying it would have been in a different language and i only know English so i would have been up the creak without a paddle. Oh well hope it comes out soon like before the begging of 2012 at least open beta so that we at least get past the charter wipe and get to keep our progress in close beta. =^_^=

"Ban Me"

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedOct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Interisting

matt3003 wrote:
It would have been even better if we got to try it even if it was only 4 days. But ah what am i saying it would have been in a different language and i only know English so i would have been up the creak without a paddle. Oh well hope it comes out soon like before the begging of 2012 at least open beta so that we at least get past the charter wipe and get to keep our progress in close beta. =^_^=  

As superman0X said, we may get it late winter 2011, or early spring 2012, depending. Although they said they would be providing a weekly dev blog, I am unsure if they will update it this week, as this week (tomorrow actually) would be the first update they'd need to push.

matt3003

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Re: Interisting

well thanks for the info im glad we have these forms to at least know what is going on but i do know that it was dead like a month ago because of no new info being added which is nobody's fault but im glad we have that new blog now and your right hope we get some new pics or video or even some text will be more then enough to keep me going for the waiting part even though im going nuts hear lol. Oh and by the way im looking for friends to add so anybody is more then welcome to add me i welcome all with big open arms and a warm heart but nobody has to its just nicer when you get friends because its a heck of a lot more fun to post in forms when you get people to talk with. other wise it be pretty dead and i don't think there be that many post in the forms LOL =^_^=

"Ban Me"