stxosv

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 9:40 am

Coloseum Tower

For all player of LOA
hy there ... I have came here to ask you ppl to help me to make GM`s to change the Coloseum Tower like it whas before the maintances . I`m on the 3rd place on Coloseum and it whas to hard even for me... what can do the new player??? lv 20- 35 max... that is not fare... whe work hard to make lv on Training Battalion for what???

In eny whay i will like to vote here with +1 if you guys what the coloseum back or - 1 if you like the new Coloseum Tower

P.S. I`m sorry for me englesh
Advertisement

Arhok

Rank 0
Arhok
PostedOct 12, 2011 10:55 am
+1

pradeepprotex

Rank 0
pradeepprotex
PostedOct 12, 2011 1:24 pm

OMG!!

i went AFK and came back i saw all dead at lvl 40....Usually i go no loss till 70.If i m correct training battalion effect has been nullified in colosseum.

stxosv

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Re: OMG!!

pradeepprotex wrote:
i went AFK and came back i saw all dead at lvl 40....Usually i go no loss till 70.If i m correct training battalion effect has been nullified in colosseum.  

than vote +1pls

PS for eny1 who visit this post pls give your vote... i dont ask money Very Happy

opsboss1

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 5:10 pm

WHAT?!

Whatever you all did, undo it. If it was a mistake, find some way to compensate the extreme losses some of us took assuming all was it had always been. If it was a patch, we should have been warned, and I still feel we should we compensated.

shroomzilla

Rank 2
shroomzilla
PostedOct 12, 2011 7:32 pm
it seems like the enemy troops now evade a lot more, our troops have been nerfed (50% ) or more and the enemy troops r stronger. lots of people are already leaving the servers for other games and this is just pushing the ones who have not made up there mind to leave too. please fix what every you did or some thing

EARLLES

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Tower

Attack Capability
I spent weeks as did others to build a nice attack capability. Today that capability has been wiped out not only in colosseum, but furnace and all wilds. Please restore back to original as the newer folks will have even more trouble. 50 k archers for a wild is not reasonable.

Brutus99

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 9:08 pm
1+

GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedOct 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Thanks everyone for letting us know. We will forward this information on to the developers.

stxosv

Rank 0
PostedOct 14, 2011 12:22 pm   Last edited by stxosv on Oct 19, 2011 10:43 am. Edited 1 time in total
GMAnya wrote:
Thanks everyone for letting us know. We will forward this information on to the developers.  

wellyou shold do that becouse people have start to quit the game and i dont thing same1 want a death game or you want to close the game? and whe expect same rewords for that huge mestake becouse most of us have lost a lot

BTW whe haved today maintances but with this 1 whe have more bug`s... like the atack from intem and what meens for you "adjusted " becouse that is still not fare... they hit atlist 4x like before