RedshirtRGM79

Rank 4
RedshirtRGM79
PostedOct 12, 2011 1:42 pm
Soulhunter877 wrote:
marksteele wrote:
TPJ wrote:
why dont all u PS3 people man up and buy the XBOX ! as xbox 360 is way way better and still to be hacked Wink  

I've had my atari for over 30 years and it hasn't been hacked....just sayin  

LMAO!  

This made me laugh, a bit too much. Gotta love air-gap measures of security ;D

Advertisement

shakugan5

Rank 4
shakugan5
PostedOct 12, 2011 2:22 pm
hurray

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedOct 12, 2011 2:29 pm
Smh sony....my ps3 is never going to be safe is it? Time to move back to my xbox with mircosoft Sad

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedOct 12, 2011 2:56 pm
Surprise, big not.

Cant flim flam the zim zam

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedOct 12, 2011 3:07 pm
Not again Neutral

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedOct 12, 2011 3:12 pm
marksteele wrote:
TPJ wrote:
why dont all u PS3 people man up and buy the XBOX ! as xbox 360 is way way better and still to be hacked Wink  

Gentlemen please,

I have had my shuffleboard for quite some time now and I was never hacked. However I do know someone who had been hacked. A miserable drunk decided to axe my dearest cousin's arm while he was making a shot.

We nicknamed him the one armed bandit after he continued to play and won the game.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
marksteele wrote:
TPJ wrote:

Gentlemen please,

I have had my shuffleboard for quite some time now and I was never hacked. However I do know someone who had been hacked. A miserable drunk decided to axe my dearest cousin's arm while he was making a shot.

We nicknamed him the one armed bandit after he continued to play and won the game.  

rofl

mrwarp

Rank 0
mrwarp
PostedOct 12, 2011 3:30 pm
As far as Turbine goes they are usually very very careful about these things. My main gameplay atm is from Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online (played since closed beta) and have never never never had an issue with hacks since Turbine began long long ago with Asheron's Call (which I played for 10 years).

Turbine being down for maint is nothing to be alarmed about...Forum and game maint are very common and very often. In fact, Turbine is one of the best out there about system maint and monitoring for all those shady things. If something does go wrong, and it has in the past, they are extremely vigilant about getting things fixed and back online. I've witnessed their techs work around the clock for days until it's right. They are also REALLY REALLY good about compensating their players if something negative does occur.

A lot of the other game companies out there *cough* could take a big example of that....

From the mighty mixed drink -- Jackncola

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedOct 12, 2011 3:58 pm
Wonder what would happen if someone massively hacked aeriagames data base,etc o.o

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 12, 2011 4:12 pm
lol does no one read? o_O

Sony was NOT hacked. Some one just decided to exploit noobs who use the same username and password for everything. It required no technical knowledge and no remarkable creativity or intelligence.

Just as it takes no technical knowledge or remarkable creativity or intelligence to create a unique username and password for other websites and services.