masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 13, 2012 8:15 pm
So from what i see now in at least the last few days....
New people are joining which is awesome....quite enjoy the new faces.

Class wise don't really see all the classes 60 is super one sided for certain classes.

now for the best ive seen recently.

Pally - None why u leave me chillen qq I guess Victoria :/ ragequits a lot.
Zerk - I saw one today! miracle qq....throught me off guard. looks like they are new to the bracket idk if they are staying or not.

ranger - Ichiki - when im on his team xtal = ours. He has lousy defense and really needs too learn to buff but i like that hes an xtal hog and good team play there. Kumo was good then he lost his lover protecting him so idk these last few matches he was horrible. His dps seemed to of dropped. His xtal damage dropped his kills drops...just plain bad matches for him...maybe some bad days..or time to lvl up and learn to play SS...
Sin - I suck personally I have no teamplay. I've been fooling around with range sin for lols lately. 2kmoi or however it is spelled is my fav in there right now...he is a bit of a wait and ks player, but sometimes i've seen him do some nice games.

Sage - Atomsk - i hate you that is all Neutral ...you have it harsh biggest target in all of the arena due to people are afraid to deal with you alone.
Cleric - ...I saw one today...i 1 hit them*e.e*yeah

Wizard - Well glyph ditched </3 there are a few decent wizards...distrex plays well...but idk playing sin I feel sorry for necros and wizards sometimes e.e
Necro - First time plying with endless was today...not 60...foundd him harder to kill then any of the other necros ive seen. Hoping to see them get better wwith masteries and lvl 60

Personal thoughts on myself - what is team play i dont know this...I go for kills over xtal. I have been trying for more xtal play, but still my 30+ kill games happen and i barely get xtal damage in those...I use barely any of my skills.....I need to use range more Ive been using slow stun and armour crack mainly, but still range trolling seems to be fun...I could start multi spriting again, but idk I just feel so lazy about it now. Rate myself a 5/10 will hopefully improve this month.

Advertisement

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedJun 13, 2012 9:02 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
but idk playing sin I feel sorry for necros and wizards sometimes e.e

and here i thought you were laughing yourself out while killing us e.e

peace lol

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 13, 2012 9:05 pm
f4ctfinder wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
but idk playing sin I feel sorry for necros and wizards sometimes e.e

and here i thought you were laughing yourself out while killing us e.e

peace lol  

by like the 4th time in a row i think to myself...wow they didnt rage quit and they keep playing and playing as team...respect for all the squishes...while i can make a +15 ego ragequit due to they wont win and blames their team of course.

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedJun 16, 2012 2:49 am
Desu nub is being pro now?

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 16, 2012 6:38 am
ttmxx wrote:
Desu nub is being pro now?  

nope x.x Sin is just too easy at 60

Ranger Farming

Cap xtal kill people and try to vanish before my lover found me e.e

Lover and I same team = boring match

Zerker + Tsuki was good at dragon = I died more than normal x.x

Farming mode \o/

Treice

Rank 0
Treice
PostedJun 16, 2012 8:32 pm

I need work ~.~

Now see :L look at those killscores, i hear about people getting 30 or 40 a lot. >.> think best i ever did in 60 was 20.(before dragon) Now why can't I get all wtfhax on people like that Sad

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedJun 17, 2012 1:11 pm
lol Desu has ALOT more deaths when I'm on the other team

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedJun 21, 2012 5:52 am
So before i lvl and leave the bracket, i felt the urge to post my opinions about my arena mates.

Ranger - Kumo, he lost his momentum for a while but, yeah he's still OP.

Ichiki - he's a Crystal lover, one of those guy that i always want on my team.
Arena feels pretty intense when both Kumo and Ichiki starts stealing the xtal from one another.

Other noteable rangers: SkyLitDrive (needs experience and map awareness, but still packs punch)
Secil, Ink, On3teddy, IIIII, Sidedish.

Wiz- Fallonsky's busy with an alt, so havent seen much wiz that got my taste.

Necro- Endless, got good game sense, only needs to get a better staff. i've been doing arena with him since 50 and thank God he's more quieter during the matches. (he's pretty irritating on 50, no offence meant. He's a good guy overall.)

Zerk- The couple Godsknight and SlashSlosh, i love that couple bullrush thing. And yeah, they work great when theyre on the same team.

noteable zerk is SephirothFF7, awesome dps, downside is he's too squishy, needs more experience with other classes. And he's pretty busy with something else so he's quite inactive.

Sin: 2kmol, he can kill, but it seems he cant win it. Needs more team play.

Bye Desu o/

Pally: Victoria, not much on arena lately, prolly busy with something (just saw her with a new toy earlier). And Vicky, please dont ragequit.

Cleric: none

Sage: only noteable one is Argonot.
And bye Atomsk o/

That's about it \o/ just my newbie opinion though.

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 21, 2012 6:42 am
im lvling as well so my final goodbye to 60

Zerker - none

Pally - they all ragequit :/

Ranger - Ichiki, Kumo brags too much about ranking on kills while in 1/3 his freq i got more than half, if i fealt like it i would catch up, but basing how good u are on those rankings is lolable. He also likes to xtal trade with his lover. Sort of sad of competition right there. So yeah Kumo is now beyond bad stoops to low lvls. He can stay in 60 bracket forever. Sort of insulting if I was to see that in later brackets. Shout out to Ink though he used hit rate bow on me aka the bow that owns me >_> nice job being the only ranger to ever use it

sin - 2k is now a lot better than before, but lacks the time of game play ive been doing to constantly mvp and pull the team through, but I think he can do it in time.

cleric - whats a cleric? the few I have seen got angry at me and left :C

Sage - Argonot is a good defensive sage should keep up the good work. KouY hits really hard and did well in games I saw. Atomsk was the best sage in 60. Used all the forms and handled a certain someone hunting him because they get too easily butthurt. I won't say who, buts its quite obvious as they wouldn't even leave stealth till he saw him if Atomsk joined. Sort of a cowards tactic, but a tactic none the less.

Wizard - I honestly kill them too fast to notice e.e........

Necro - Tsuki when first started in 60 was an easy kill, by endd of our time in 60 was a pain in the rear and knew exactly how to take me out. Probably the best necro that was in 60.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedJun 21, 2012 8:51 am
I was probably the biggest target for abuse.