BigBossCheech

Rank 2
PostedOct 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Sorry for lack of events this week!

Well "G"ood "M"an Falcon... Get it done and stop posting crap.... lol jk. Ty ^^ for update
Advertisement

Marine121

Rank 1
PostedOct 05, 2011 1:37 pm
Awesome Falcon Very Happy

I could only imagine how hard it must of been to help with all the tickets about the newsletter.

Mine still hasnt been responded too. You guys actually responded to it once saying within 24 hours you will message me back. But I still havent gotten another. ): Its been like 3 days.

GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Marine121 wrote:

Mine still hasnt been responded too. You guys actually responded to it once saying within 24 hours you will message me back. But I still havent gotten another. ): Its been like 3 days.  

If you have not received and answer, please reply to the last email we sent you with the link to the email with the code. Thank you.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
PostedOct 05, 2011 1:48 pm
GMFalcon wrote:
Marine121 wrote:

If you have not received and answer, please reply to the last email we sent you with the link to the email with the code. Thank you.  

hey falcon, i already sent in a RT for the NewsLetter issue and the Team Action replied to me 4 times. But they still didnt give me the Newsletter. Any thing I have to do to get it?

GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 05, 2011 1:59 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
GMFalcon wrote:
Marine121 wrote:

hey falcon, i already sent in a RT for the NewsLetter issue and the Team Action replied to me 4 times. But they still didnt give me the Newsletter. Any thing I have to do to get it?  

Please keep this discussion to the actual thread about the issue:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1369603

Thank you.