lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedSep 30, 2011 2:03 pm   Last edited by lancetronic on Nov 11, 2011 1:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Server 4 Call of Gods Launch Events!

New server launching means wicked cool new stuff!

Invade the newest server of Call of Gods and construct your own empire from the ground up! Immortalize your name through your deeds and skill!

The new server will open Tuesday October 4th 19:00 PDT -- so prepare yourself for it by checking out the special events listed below, released just for the launch of the new server!

[Note] These events are for server 4 only.
*Go HERE for server 1, 2 and 3 events!

Golden Summoner:
Add ANY amount of Gold in the brand new server 4 to receive a special Summoner's Pack, containing:
3 Summoning Horns to give a chance to get better heroes
1 Golden Key
1 Silver Key to unlock chests containing powerful equipment!

[Note]This event is not repeatable.  

Orange Fever:
Orange heroes are the strongest in the game, period! Their stellar stats give you the winning edge you need to compete in the Arena and plunder your neighbors' Castles. Buy Gold for a FREE chance to summon an Orange hero! When you add 100 Gold to your account (accumulative), you'll receive a Book of Astrology worth 50 Gold for FREE!
[Note]This event is not repeatable.  

Dungeon Master:
Dungeon crawl for free skillbooks - if your heroes can survive long enough! Complete Dungeon Goals in the Dungeon, and you'll AUTOMATICALLY receive free Skillbooks for your heroes!  

Arena Champions:
For two weeks, battle each other in the Arena for epic stature and victory!
Ending date: October 18th 23:59 PDT

Rewards:
1st Player: 10 Dungeon Keys + 10 Silver Keys + 100 coupons
2nd Player: 7 Dungeon Keys + 7 Silver Keys + 70 coupons
3rd Player: 5 Dungeon Keys + 5 Silver Keys + 50 coupons
4th Player: 3 Dungeon Keys + 3 Silver Keys + 30 coupons
5th Player: 2 Dungeon Keys + 2 Silver Keys + 20 coupons
6th – 10th players: 1 Dungeon Keys + 1 Silver Keys + 10 coupons  

King of Players:
Players will have three weeks to promote their levels, and after 3 weeks, the top 50 players will receive epic prizes!
Ending date: October 25th 23:59 PDT

Details:
The top ten players on the rank list when the event time is over will receive a mystical prize. The top player will be the “King” in Call of Gods. Finish quest, explore dungeons and any other ways will help you add experience so quickly. Try your best to defeat other players! The rank list will be arranged by players’ current experience.

Rewards:
1st Player: orange equipment suits of level 60 + 200 coupons + 100 Gold
2nd Player: purple equipment suits of level 60 + orange weapon of level 50 + 200 coupons + 50 Gold
3rd Player: purple equipment suits of level 60 + 200 coupons + 40 Gold
4th Player: purple weapon of level 60 + purple necklace of level 57 + purple breastplate of level 57 + purple trousers of level 63 + 100 coupons + 30 Gold
5th Player: purple ring of level 53 + purple helmet of level 57 + 3 Dungeon Keys + 100 coupons + 20 Gold
6th – 10th players: 100 coupons + 3 Dungeon Keys + 10 Gold
11th- 50th players: 3 Lumber Card III + 3 Iron Card III + 3 Stone Card III + 3 Coin Card III + 1 Dungeon Key

Legions Champion Cup:
In 4 weeks, the top 5 alliances on the rank list will receive unprecedented richness.
Players can finish alliance quests and contribute materials to expand their alliance. Choose your partners to build a powerful alliance and win the rewards.
Ending date: November 1st 23:59 PDT

Rewards:
1st alliance: 10 alliance chests
2nd alliance: 8 alliance chests
3rd alliance: 6 alliance chests
4th alliance: 4 alliance chests
5th alliance: 2 alliance chests

All players in the top 5 alliance will get 1 Astrology + 1 Sliver Card + 1 Dungeon Key

Alliance chest: level 70 weapon + 10 Astrology + 5 Sliver Card + 5 Dungeon Key + 10 Golden Key + 20 Troop Supply Card

Additional Info:
1) Rank will be arranged by alliance’s construction.
2) How to receive the reward?
We will directly send the reward to the leaders of the top 5 alliances as a gift codes to COG mailbox and the leaders have the right to allocate rewards to their members.
After you receive the codes from your leader, you can log into the game and get your reward from your race Helper.
3) How to use the gift codes?
Please click the link http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1123261
[Note] A player can claim one chest only.  
Advertisement

chegewara5

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2011 1:52 am

misstypo

Golden Summoner:
Add ANY amount of Gold in the brand new server 3 to receive a special Summoner's Pack, containing:

And could be server 4

GMJadynn

GameMaster: USA
GMJadynn
PostedOct 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Re: misstypo

chegewara5 wrote:
Golden Summoner:
Add ANY amount of Gold in the brand new server 3 to receive a special Summoner's Pack, containing:

And could be server 4  

thank you and fixed Razz

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedOct 06, 2011 10:07 pm
how exactly does that dungeon master one work? i've been thru the first two dungeons and haven't recieved skillbooks or atleast i don't think i did :p is it from the mail like the other event items?

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

stardragonstyle

Rank 0
stardragonstyle
PostedOct 07, 2011 12:21 am
zthen wrote:
how exactly does that dungeon master one work? i've been thru the first two dungeons and haven't recieved skillbooks or atleast i don't think i did :p is it from the mail like the other event items?  

do both the dungeon's goals then hit save+exit and they should be there

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedOct 07, 2011 12:52 am
ok, i'll try it out. ty

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

DallasCowboyz

Rank 0
DallasCowboyz
PostedOct 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Arena Champion

I am really lost on the scoring for this event. I finished Sunday in 9th place, then reset dropped me all the way into the 200's. I won all 20 battles Monday and all 20 Tuesday, but yet I am only in the 60's. I guess I am lost as to the scoring system in the Arena. I mean when I see a lvl 39 in the top 10 and I am lvl 56 I am just lost to as how they score the battles. I am sure I will be back into the top 10 by weeks end, but since the contest ends today that really does me no good at the end of the week. I think the contest should have ended at weeks end when the true ranks show after a full week of battles rather then at the start of a week when everything is obviously a little off base.

dethmatic

Rank 0
dethmatic
PostedOct 18, 2011 4:40 pm

agree

i agree w/ dallas since the arena resets evey week how is this fair at all? it was different for other servers as there were no resets. but with this new server and new arena system weekly resets the ranking so how do people get reward. i was top 10 in first two weeks and now tanks to reset in the 70's, i too will be in top 10 again at weeks end

ferbnick

Rank 0
ferbnick
PostedOct 25, 2011 7:45 am

HELP!

Dungeon Master:
Dungeon crawl for free skillbooks - if your heroes can survive long enough! Complete Dungeon Goals in the Dungeon, and you'll AUTOMATICALLY receive free Skillbooks for your heroes!

Ive been trying to finish dungeon quests to receive free skill books. all is well until i tried finishing Lv60 dungeon- H-ell. From Lv10 i receive books as part of this event. but when i finish the lv60 dungeon in h-ell difficulty, i didn't receive any book as a reward anymore. is this intended or just a bug? I already finish both quests for lv60 dungeon. finished all difficulty levels and explored every square on the map on all difficulties too.

Server 4

Byron_Longreach

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Questions

OK so the ranking challenge date has passed and there has been no delivery of rewards. Does anyone know when we are likely to actually see these rewards? They are getting to the stage where they are not even appropriate for the levels involved.