Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedSep 28, 2011 11:36 pm
It says I have 0 AP could you add a couple of zero's to the left of it followed by a 9?
Like this 9,000,000:)
Advertisement

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedSep 28, 2011 11:38 pm
Aeriaism never ceases to amaze me.
Very nice work.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedSep 29, 2011 2:08 am
CHOAM wrote:
Don't know if this is all part of a larger set of updates for the forums, but around the same time the shoutbox and this navigation bar change, I've also started experiencing more random drops of credentials (logged out one refresh, logged back in the next)

Also been getting directed to what I assume is the mobile version of the site once in a while, and clicking "Load Full Site" does not bring back the original view; just have to refresh it a few times / wait a few minutes to get the real forums back

I just got something like that when I clicked on forum index a few seconds ago. Clicking "Load full site" doesn't bring back the original view as well for me :s

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 29, 2011 3:46 am
Welcome changes all.

Only thing I'd like to see restored is my ability to write brackets - "[" and "]" - in my Opera browser without having to do a lot of editing. When I hit "[", I get
Code:

[/list][

...and when I hit "]" I get
Code:

[*]]

Annnnnoying.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 29, 2011 3:47 am
Grumble...double posting. Forgot to mention that the above is a problem of the text editor for posts, of course.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedSep 29, 2011 4:18 am
i like it this way i dont have to go to the shop just to find out my ap.and getting our spacemen back was a bonus to! Smile

andredev3

Rank 1
andredev3
PostedSep 29, 2011 6:17 am
nice super dude...
pshh btw i hope the amount can increase every second Razz

"sleep talking"

esmorax

Rank 4
esmorax
PostedSep 29, 2011 8:15 am
i like the update Very Happy

Devotion Fujin(R.I.P TS1)/Nemesis Fujin G12 R6.(esmorax)Guild: NoRemorse Tag:Esmo. Wolf Team.(Ex0tic)Rank: silver bar+Pride: TheLaw Status: Retired *Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest* **H.A.T.E.R.S= Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Succes.**

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedSep 29, 2011 9:08 am
BlueDude53 wrote:
eeeasytiger wrote:
Are we going to get the "Help" drop down menu that was replaced by the AP counter re-implemented? No biggy if not, I just think it's better to have help links in multiple places so it's easier for people to inquire about their issues without having to look all over the place or ask people.  

Pretty sure all the links are now under the support tab which replaced the shop tab...  

Oh dang, I didn't even see that! Haha, ignore my comment everyone Smile.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

Kallyanna

Rank 2
Kallyanna
PostedSep 29, 2011 10:04 am
crystalpink wrote:
CHOAM wrote:
Don't know if this is all part of a larger set of updates for the forums, but around the same time the shoutbox and this navigation bar change, I've also started experiencing more random drops of credentials (logged out one refresh, logged back in the next)

Also been getting directed to what I assume is the mobile version of the site once in a while, and clicking "Load Full Site" does not bring back the original view; just have to refresh it a few times / wait a few minutes to get the real forums back

I just got something like that when I clicked on forum index a few seconds ago. Clicking "Load full site" doesn't bring back the original view as well for me :s  

i had this issue myself and sent in an RT about it