crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedSep 28, 2011 5:26 pm
Now that all the glitches that came with the changes have been fixed, I love these new changes.

Good job Aeria web designer team =)

Advertisement

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedSep 28, 2011 6:04 pm
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
Aha I approve of this new feature. But my 9AP mocks me.  

Rofl.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedSep 28, 2011 6:52 pm
Don't know if this is all part of a larger set of updates for the forums, but around the same time the shoutbox and this navigation bar change, I've also started experiencing more random drops of credentials (logged out one refresh, logged back in the next)

Also been getting directed to what I assume is the mobile version of the site once in a while, and clicking "Load Full Site" does not bring back the original view; just have to refresh it a few times / wait a few minutes to get the real forums back

jimmyq28

GameSage: Shaiya
PostedSep 28, 2011 6:57 pm
there's sumthing i notice is gone tho. I used to b able to keep track of how many reward points i got by buying AP but now i can't seems to b able to find tat selection anymore , i still got a few hundreds of AP nided to b claim but now , seems lite they r all gone.. Sad

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedSep 28, 2011 7:12 pm
jimmyq28 wrote:
there's sumthing i notice is gone tho. I used to b able to keep track of how many reward points i got by buying AP but now i can't seems to b able to find tat selection anymore , i still got a few hundreds of AP nided to b claim but now , seems lite they r all gone.. Sad  
Please reference this post for the Reward Points link.

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedSep 28, 2011 7:35 pm
CHOAM wrote:
Don't know if this is all part of a larger set of updates for the forums, but around the same time the shoutbox and this navigation bar change, I've also started experiencing more random drops of credentials (logged out one refresh, logged back in the next)

Also been getting directed to what I assume is the mobile version of the site once in a while, and clicking "Load Full Site" does not bring back the original view; just have to refresh it a few times / wait a few minutes to get the real forums back

Same thing happens to me! I just reload the page until it's back to normal. Very Happy

EDIT:

@Superman0X: Didn't want to bother you on YIM again because I know how busy you get, so I'll ask my question here!

Are we going to get the "Help" drop down menu that was replaced by the AP counter re-implemented? No biggy if not, I just think it's better to have help links in multiple places so it's easier for people to inquire about their issues without having to look all over the place or ask people.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

yulli

Rank 4
PostedSep 28, 2011 7:48 pm
CHOAM wrote:

so I am not the only one. I got that forum listing once yesterday, and I have also sometimes been seeing the past few days on the top of page it saying Login Signup. when I was already logged in, infact when I clicked on this thread it said login at the top instead of my AP and name.

here are screenshots

I was logged when I clicked on this topic
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1341/loginmw.jpg
when it happens I have to refresh the page until my name shows up.

forum display I saw once, didnt know why it was like that.
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4200/aeriaforumbug1.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7310/aeriaforumbug2.jpg
had to refresh to get normal forum back

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedSep 28, 2011 7:56 pm
That 0 is taunting me... >>

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

BlueDude53

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2011 8:05 pm
eeeasytiger wrote:
Are we going to get the "Help" drop down menu that was replaced by the AP counter re-implemented? No biggy if not, I just think it's better to have help links in multiple places so it's easier for people to inquire about their issues without having to look all over the place or ask people.  

Pretty sure all the links are now under the support tab which replaced the shop tab...

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedSep 28, 2011 8:39 pm
If there is an AP error (-1, -2), will this be reflective on the forums? If not, I would like to see it because it helps with assisting people unable to access their AP without having them navigate too many pages.

thanks!

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting