Project Torque was one.

Mad_Moosehead

Rank 0
Mad_Moosehead
PostedOct 01, 2011 8:40 am
I gave a 2.

I play Shaiya.

• Ticket response time is good.

• GM's friendly and active in forums and shoutbox.

• GS's for the most part doing a good job.

• No longer lagging on Forums and we have rank icons back!

• Bonus weekends are awesome! And doing one during the week was uber awesome-tastic!

• Epic Tiered rewards!

• Tiered event price raised again... We were once told our tiered was being raised from 15000 to 20000 for a "one time special event", then every tiered after that was 20000... Now this month we have a "one time special" 22000 tiered! Now I hope I am wrong, but I expect next month tier to say something along the lines of: "Since we had such a good response to it, we're having a 22000 Tier again!".

Now I know if we spend more we get more. But what you need to look at is this, the more those that can spend, spend the bigger the gap between those that cna spend it and those that can't. I'd rather pay less, receive less and have people to play against.

• Why so many mini-tiers? Do we really truely need 8 a month?

• GMtactic's introduced early morning events that are now held at about midday.... It's not an early morning event if it's not in the early morning... for player's in Australia / New Zealand / Phillipeans that's a really poopey time.

• 70 gear for AP.... Spaz... >.<. You missed the point BIG time. Players said "We don't want 70 gear for AP" that means they don't want ANY 70 gear for AP.. not skrink a few stats and give it a paint job then sell that for AP... you missed the point entirely. We do not want gear to be an AP item, we want gear to be something we can obtain through game play. Also introducing this just after players have spent hundreds on your 65+ gear gearathon is a bad move. It is a good way to piss players off by asking them to spend hundreds on one item, then tell them the next day oh we have something better now.. you should buy that for a few more hundred! Should have at the very least held off a few months...

Sorry if i'm coming off as a neggy Peggy, but i'm get sooo frustrated seeing these things happening again and again. I feel your ground team, GS's and GM's do good work and that's why you have a 2 not a 1, as this is a customer service survey. But your PM and those above him are soo out of touch with the players and at times just blatantly ignoring us. Please google sustainable farming practices. You are valueing short term gain over long term profit. Someone, somewhere needs to stop looking at profit and start looking at customer satisfaction. Most people won't quit after one instance but when again and again and again we are ignored and milked dry then slapped in the face with a salmon then yeah people quit.

Yes I know people have been saying Shaiya is dying for a very long time. I am not one of those people. But I will say this it is in decline. It can be salavaged but seriously stop thinking in short term gain and look at the big picture. On Shaiya forums when a new player comes and asks what it's like dozens of people jump in saying how aweful it is how it is play to win or even now pay to not get completely and utterly powned. This reflects your customer sentiment and it's just ignored.

Ulicul was really a ray of hope for many players, I understand he's gone to bigger and better things, but please look at the things he fought for and don't let his efforts be in vain. He gave a lot of us faith that the players actually ment something to the company... now I'm pretty sure i'm just a $ figure in their profit report.

peteriot

Rank 0
peteriot
PostedOct 01, 2011 11:25 am
Game: Shaiya

I gave a 5 and only because this is a vote based on this month's performance alone. If this was a couple of months ago the vote would have been drastically different. Maybe I shouldn't have given a five but things really seem to be getting better and a five is how i feel about this past month.

Keep listening to the players and this game will live on.

iLegacy

Rank 3
iLegacy
PostedOct 01, 2011 1:35 pm
magician2010 wrote:
Instead of doing these little surveys monthly do you actually want to come into the forums and in game to each and every one of your games and see how bad some of the conditions are.  

I actually do support this stand. We're actually just generalising everything here and it's disoraganised because many players play many different games and everyone is giving their vote via the games they play only. While some games do seem fine[E.g. MegaTen/EE], others have terrible conditions and a distinct lack of manpower[E.g. MA].

Yes, we shouldn't totally obliterate the Feedback Poll, but perhaps an overall monthly feedback thread in each game forum's general discussions will actually be much more effective to zoom in to issues within the game. People will actually give much more detailed reports on what went right and what went wrong.

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedOct 02, 2011 6:16 pm
I've been an avid Shaiya player for 3-4 years and it just gets worse by the year. Only reason why I play it is because of the people I made friends with but overall the game and becoming AP dominant is ridiculous.

I participate in tiers so I am an AP buyer whatever, but it is insulting to customers that after investing on the blasted gearathon that lvl 70 gear for UMs is to be sold for AP on beginning of October. Why don't you just have them as drops as they should be? Quit milking so much money and so quickly. Poeple haven't finished linking their 65+ stuff and you are throwing lvl 70 stuff on their faces already.

The ticket response has improved but it is still devastating. It's all copied and paste responses. I had to reply to same ticket like 3 times in order to get my enchantments done right..I guess next time I will post a picture if you can't take time to read! The tickets are therefore very impersonal and very slow in processing. You are wasting people's money when they can't go out to play their character because their stuff is in their warehouse to get enchanted/OJ/etc but in meantime their BDC/stone/ped/pid and all this wonderful things you having us buy for real money is being wasted.

I voted a 2 just because of the slight improvement of ticket responses and the bonuses you tossed up in there for weekends.

peteriot

Rank 0
peteriot
PostedOct 03, 2011 10:29 pm
grieverblade wrote:
I've been an avid Shaiya player for 3-4 years and it just gets worse by the year. Only reason why I play it is because of the people I made friends with but overall the game and becoming AP dominant is ridiculous.

I participate in tiers so I am an AP buyer whatever, but it is insulting to customers that after investing on the blasted gearathon that lvl 70 gear for UMs is to be sold for AP on beginning of October. Why don't you just have them as drops as they should be? Quit milking so much money and so quickly. Poeple haven't finished linking their 65+ stuff and you are throwing lvl 70 stuff on their faces already.

The ticket response has improved but it is still devastating. It's all copied and paste responses. I had to reply to same ticket like 3 times in order to get my enchantments done right..I guess next time I will post a picture if you can't take time to read! The tickets are therefore very impersonal and very slow in processing. You are wasting people's money when they can't go out to play their character because their stuff is in their warehouse to get enchanted/OJ/etc but in meantime their BDC/stone/ped/pid and all this wonderful things you having us buy for real money is being wasted.

I voted a 2 just because of the slight improvement of ticket responses and the bonuses you tossed up in there for weekends.  

Dude(or dudette...sorry), the reality is that there are many, many people who will never get any 70 gear from drops. Not everyone is in an endgame guild who they can grind cryptic with or for that matter many are not in a guild at all. I'm willing to bet that there are more people that never even see the new dungeon than ones that do. There is nothing wrong with selling 70 gear in AP. It will eventually get sold in game anyway so the whole thing doesnt make since. Buy with AP or buy with OP's. What's the diff???

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedOct 03, 2011 11:09 pm

bah

Shaiya EN
Well, there is not much to say for this game.

After 1-15 and 20-30 pvp zones have died due to uber enchants, there is no more reason to stay in the game.

Leveling should be 5x times faster than it is so that at least people will level out and populate the late-game zones.

Though this won't happen. So, bye bye to no-grinding pvp.

Also, we want a solution to trades. I was almost scammed by people where they withdraw their items at the last second and press OK button. There should be a "confirm" button next it so that there is a 2-step check mechanism for trades.

And blah blah blah...You won't solve anything anyway...

Adiona

Rank 2
Adiona
PostedOct 04, 2011 3:30 am
I voted 2/5, the game I play is Domo.

Aeria gets a point for the server merge as i think a major shake up is needed, but was anything done to get more GM help for domo? Ventsol is gone who in my opinion was one of the best if not the best GM domo has had. It is to early to say about GM Anex.

Please for the love of everything that is holy to domo will you start supporting it more, you are going to lose players by the day if you don't start showing some more help for the older games instead of plugging the newer basically more repetive games. If your plan is just to run it into the ground then say so, stop milking the players for AP. I still buy AP because I believe domo still has a lot to offer, but with Aeria's lack of support it's disheartening and frankly I'm not sure how long I will play it if something new doesn't show up.

If GS app go up for domo I will reapply to try and help keep players interested and help the team out again, but GSes need back up from the GMs and the players in domo i don't think have much faith left :/

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedOct 04, 2011 7:05 am
I play Shaiya and I voted 4 Razz