I gave a 2.
I play Shaiya.
- Ticket response time is good.
- GM's friendly and active in forums and shoutbox.
- GS's for the most part doing a good job.
- No longer lagging on Forums and we have rank icons back!
- Bonus weekends are awesome! And doing one during the week was uber awesome-tastic!
- Epic Tiered rewards!
- Tiered event price raised again... We were once told our tiered was being raised from 15000 to 20000 for a "one time special event", then every tiered after that was 20000... Now this month we have a "one time special" 22000 tiered! Now I hope I am wrong, but I expect next month tier to say something along the lines of: "Since we had such a good response to it, we're having a 22000 Tier again!".
Now I know if we spend more we get more. But what you need to look at is this, the more those that can spend, spend the bigger the gap between those that cna spend it and those that can't. I'd rather pay less, receive less and have people to play against.
- Why so many mini-tiers? Do we really truely need 8 a month?
- GMtactic's introduced early morning events that are now held at about midday.... It's not an early morning event if it's not in the early morning... for player's in Australia / New Zealand / Phillipeans that's a really poopey time.
- 70 gear for AP.... Spaz... >.<. You missed the point BIG time. Players said "We don't want 70 gear for AP" that means they don't want ANY 70 gear for AP.. not skrink a few stats and give it a paint job then sell that for AP... you missed the point entirely. We do not want gear to be an AP item, we want gear to be something we can obtain through game play. Also introducing this just after players have spent hundreds on your 65+ gear gearathon is a bad move. It is a good way to piss players off by asking them to spend hundreds on one item, then tell them the next day oh we have something better now.. you should buy that for a few more hundred! Should have at the very least held off a few months...
Sorry if i'm coming off as a neggy Peggy, but i'm get sooo frustrated seeing these things happening again and again. I feel your ground team, GS's and GM's do good work and that's why you have a 2 not a 1, as this is a customer service survey. But your PM and those above him are soo out of touch with the players and at times just blatantly ignoring us. Please google sustainable farming practices. You are valueing short term gain over long term profit. Someone, somewhere needs to stop looking at profit and start looking at customer satisfaction. Most people won't quit after one instance but when again and again and again we are ignored and milked dry then slapped in the face with a salmon then yeah people quit.
Yes I know people have been saying Shaiya is dying for a very long time. I am not one of those people. But I will say this it is in decline. It can be salavaged but seriously stop thinking in short term gain and look at the big picture. On Shaiya forums when a new player comes and asks what it's like dozens of people jump in saying how aweful it is how it is play to win or even now pay to not get completely and utterly powned. This reflects your customer sentiment and it's just ignored.
Ulicul was really a ray of hope for many players, I understand he's gone to bigger and better things, but please look at the things he fought for and don't let his efforts be in vain. He gave a lot of us faith that the players actually ment something to the company... now I'm pretty sure i'm just a $ figure in their profit report.