20%45 Votes
15%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
23%52 Votes
Total Votes :: 224 Votes

maxpl321

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2011 2:09 am
I gave it a 4 for 12sky2 because the GM's and PM's are really friendly plus they are doing everything they can to stop Alt1 from ruining the game Very Happy
Advertisement

jerom3

Rank 0
jerom3
PostedSep 30, 2011 8:18 am
good points;
free rewards Smile love them tyvm....... 4/5

bad points;
Innocent players getting permab***d,Whilst admitted/proven hackers get a 3 day b*n..... 1/5

contact us.....pointless,if u can not get a human to bother to reply................... 1/5

innocent b*n victims getting completely ignored,assumed guilty.................... 1/5

i have had MUCH better service over the last 4+ years than this last 30 days.... 1/5

GM tactic's regarding LC....allow the top 5% to do whatever they want......... 1/5

then punish the remaining 95% just for wanting to do the same................. 1/5

AGE selling AP items that completely destroy "nonAP vs BIG AP buyer" balance..... 1/5

AGE PUNISHING CURRENT+FUTURE LC players,
for using AP items....to help themselves level faster/for less AP,
some MUCH more than others.. (with new(clumsy) Compra patch), ................ 1/5

PM/GM's dont promote fixing of LC class balance in favour of more AP items ..... 1/5

too many bad points............ Sad ................. total 1/5

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedSep 30, 2011 9:03 am

Grand Fantasia EN: I love that the GMs been communicating with the players on forums lately. Now we just need to actually get the fixes.

burgitanodoc

Rank 0
burgitanodoc
PostedSep 30, 2011 9:55 am

Shaiya

I play Shaiya IT and I like my game so I voted 4

magician2010

Rank 0
magician2010
PostedSep 30, 2011 12:27 pm
Instead of doing these little surveys monthly do you actually want to come into the forums and in game to each and every one of your games and see how bad some of the conditions are.At the moment everything's about EE every where. Aeria needs to come in game and test their on customer support and services. Also you guys have deserted Kingdom Heroes one of the best games aeria has but you guys have left it with a few GM's who don't wanna listen to the community and you don't even advertise the game anywhere on your own forums or anywhere else. That game can hold high amounts of players but you don't take advantage of that you guys just milk the ap buyers. Its at the point where the big ap buyers them selves are getting bored of the game. If we suggest anything the GM's don't look at it or respond to it and the heads of aeria dont even know the game exists I presume.

dougman2

Rank 0
dougman2
PostedSep 30, 2011 5:23 pm

WOLFTEAM"S REDEMPTION SYSTEM

I GOT A FAKE CODE FROM IT
SURE THE PRIZES ARE GREAT. BUT THE REDEMPTION CODES ARE FAKE. THE PM's SENTED ME A FAKE CODE THAT DOESN'T WORK! IM PISSED! IT KEEP SAYING INVALID KEY WHEN I TRY TO REDEEM IT. THE GR-XXX-XXX-XXXX KEEP SHOWING EACH TIME I TYPE. WELL JUST THE GR-

ShaiyaSage

Rank 1
ShaiyaSage
PostedSep 30, 2011 6:05 pm
i play the Shiaya EN version. i like that you are having GM's play an active role in the forums. Haveing a GM in the forum talking with the players is awsome because we can achieve a better game for everyone. i voted a 4 because overall you guys are doing great but its not 5 worthy because you have alot further to improve your games, item mall, and custermer service. vote 4 to me means you are better than the average game(s) out on the internet and a vote of 5 would mean your the best out there. Your close i think. As far as free games go you are the best out there to me. thats why i play =)!! one way to drasticaly increase happiness in your games is to work on the trade format. for example... when i have this awsome item i want to sell for more money than i can get on the auction house board i have only 1 option..player to player trades, i put my item up and they put thier item up for the trade...sounds simple except that you can get scammed pretty easy that way. what i suggest is alow a market to be opened anywhere and let us have choices of payment available for our items for sell... like i will accept OP's or Power Lapisian or what ever.
have like 5 of the top spending items in a menu to choose from and leave one spot available for me to put an item in there with the number i choose next to it, and allow gold to still be used. it would look like this in ideal conditions....selling Conquet Helm for 25 ops and 4 bill gold for example. if a buyer sees the market and likes the deal they put 25 OP's up and 4 bill gold in just like a normal sell. i have lots of ideas for you but im saving them for later to a receptive audiance. ty for reading this from a long time gamer. no way to get scammed and every one is happy. next concern would be peoples price but that should stay a player to player debate management should not get involved with how much i wanna sell something for, the players do fine on thier own by not buying it...it works out beautifuly.

<a></a>

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedSep 30, 2011 7:16 pm
Although i didn't have major problems with Aeria and they have generally kept functional games (no huge bugs, no extreme lag of communication, etc), i didn't have any extremely positive experiences as well.

This month seems quite plain for gaming at Aeria. I didn't see very many appealing events in games i played nor did i see any major game updates.

All i saw was a bunch of cash shop based promotions which where not all that great.

I gave a 3/5 this month.

You need to really pick up on doing events rather than promos; and i dont mean those events that give nominal prizes for items that arent at all hard to get in-game by ourselves. You also need to get up on the devs cases and get game updates faster. It seems that the frequency of updates for almost all games at Aeria is increased (this is not good).

tako60

Rank 1
tako60
PostedSep 30, 2011 8:14 pm   Last edited by tako60 on Sep 30, 2011 8:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
From WolfTeam

I voted 1

• GM's are more interactive since the Geuze posts but still rare
    I see North around more and thats it i only see DK when he comes around after rare occasions to troll us I would enjoy it if the GM's would please attempt to come and hang out with the community every so often not saying you have to come hang out 24/7 just like maybe every week or 2 it's not that we just want we need the GM's to come hang out with us to help us and socialize
    What i mean by we Need you is we need you not only for the company for the help against that ^^^^

• Empty promises
    Usual armor blah blah

• Servers are laggy
    yes i must complain on this get those hamsters running faster

• I believe they hired more GS's to make it seem like they are interacting more
    Was right after the Geuze thread thing you hired the highest amount of GS's so far 5 and 2 of which half the community didnt know.

Now to list the GOOD things the GM's have done

• Made Tmax a GS

• Got some hacks patched

well...... Hm

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedSep 30, 2011 8:15 pm
tako60 wrote:
From WolfTeam

I voted 1

• GM's are more interactive since the Geuze posts but still rare

• The GM's troll us hard

• Empty promises

• Servers are laggy

• I believe they hired more GS's to make it seem like they are interacting more

Same vote. Agree with all the points.