15%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
23%52 Votes
Total Votes :: 224 Votes

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedSep 27, 2011 2:53 pm
I gave you guys a 5 because of what I read from Spaznick on things to come for Shaiya. Don't let us down or make me regret giving a 5!

Razz

Permanently retired from Shaiya as of 08/2012.
Advertisement

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:05 pm
i honestly can't complain about the service. I've never had an issue with customer service being of no help. I do wish localization of game content would be quicker but I can live with waiting as llong as you don't shut my current game on me. I'm still sad aeria never went thru wit richman online Sad It was a fun casual game.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:33 pm
I had to vote a 1 this month, specifically because there has been nearly NO communication about golden age, even a small forum contest would be nice. The other reason is you tried to pass off battlefield hero's as an aeria game when it is AT BEST a partner game.

andredev3

Rank 1
andredev3
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:37 pm
voted 4

lately megaten became very fun to play the before
btw for ee the gm still need much work for the gold seller D: lol they still spam me via message >.<

"sleep talking"

Starryleaf

Rank 0
Starryleaf
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:52 pm
love aeria games!! but it always takes forever for them to respond back

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedSep 27, 2011 4:53 pm
I give a 4 this time.

Rank icon is back. Yay!
New Shoutbox feature.
All the forum glitches have been fixed promptly.
Responsive GMs

The only thing I don't like at this moment is no more Reward program....
The AP bonuses we get are already reduced, and now Aeria strips the Reward program >.>;;

ReporterWT29

Rank 0
ReporterWT29
PostedSep 27, 2011 5:04 pm
I voted a 4 this month. You haven't been up to my standards as of late but you aren't perfect. Razz Wink Very Happy.

IGN for WT=Undercover98

Kishokinx

Rank 1
Kishokinx
PostedSep 27, 2011 6:12 pm
I vote a 3 for megaten.
Lack of events being payed out on time, extreme lack of content which has bored most highbie players who cant spam s/v runs 24/7 into quitting while most actual events are more geared towards the lowbies. We REALLY REALLY need new content about now so...pwease? :3. hmm..what else...I love the free loot box, low promos though even though the items are still being OPed which in turn makes dirty cheap items cost more. I as well as other people who own YS would like the set fixed..i cant even remember how long its been since it broke then was supposed to be fixed. I think thats about it...

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedSep 27, 2011 6:23 pm
Dynasty Warriors Online
Score: 1

Lately the promotions have been mediocre to decent at best. Fixes within the server itself have yet to have been dealt with and Aeria continues to duck the blame(aka KOEI's fault.) We've all heard this x10 but really lets be frank how can KOEI be to blame for Aeria's server? Its been months guys and theres still yet to be anything to have been done about it.

Dream of Mirror Online
Score: 4

Normally I would have rated DOMO a 3 in terms of content, promotions, customer service, etc. But due to its recent new idea for the Server Merge between Onyx and Saphire I feel DOMO definately deserves alot more credit. New events and other growth ideas to boost DOMO's population would be needed to maximize the effect of this sudden change to its fullest.

~Lil_Kizuna

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedSep 27, 2011 6:36 pm
I voted a 3.

Positives:
-The new SB
-Responsive GMs to tickets
-Forum icons are back
-I'm seeing more events on DDTank, the GM Daily is great
-GM monitoring and intervening when needed in DDTank chat's
-Fast payouts for promo's. Event's, not as much.

Negatives:
-The reward system being removed without the new one being ready
-I don't think the issue with the 'Gold sellers'/Spammers on DDTank has been dealt with effectively enough
-Golden Age has been set to be 'released soon' for too long with no given estimate of a date. (at least the month in which it would be ready for would be good. Its sad to say many have lost interest and gone off elsewhere)
-AP Bonus's are low, not only that, some of the payment methods do not even have bonus's