20%45 Votes
15%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
23%52 Votes
Total Votes :: 224 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 27, 2011 8:55 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 09/27/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedSep 27, 2011 9:10 am
1: for DWO, still to many problems, we are getting unprofessional responses on bugs, all we get is BLAME KOEI, for every single bug, even the DWO site went down, im sure koei was not to blame there,
they do rip offs for AP items, expecting us to pay so much for rubbish items,
GMs dont know hardly anything about the game and the community needs, we need more GMs that can report stuff to us, but apparently GMs cannot talk to KOEI and only PM can, but our PM is inactive so...we cant get any feedback.

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedSep 27, 2011 9:21 am
I gave it a 3. Not too bad, and not too good. Pretty average I guess. For Wolfteam, the P.Ms and G.Ms are more interactive nao but there are also some other prolbems.

asheronstao

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 9:27 am
2. I have a 138% GM Enchant on this account because I didn't hear back from the GMs on how to fix my main accounts PayPal information to Aeria for well over 24 hours. (Long story there.) I sent an RT 2 days ago for this enchant and it hasn't even been opened yet. Granted my Yang Tribute requests were handled 1 day after I did the RT for them while I was at work. I have been off for the last 2 days and it's just not right that I have to keep my mains armor on a different account to wait for an enchant. I can't go out and level, I can't participate in Yang fights, I can't go to wars, I can't help in Labyrinth. So many things that I would love to do on my days off and I can't cause I'm waiting on the GM's to enchant for me. This has all just been a huge hassle and not really worth the time/fun I could have been having.

AmeVie

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 9:34 am
please decrease the price in item mals. I think its too expensive.

Kouhei_Kagami

Rank 3
Kouhei_Kagami
PostedSep 27, 2011 10:05 am
Team Megaten has been doing a fantastic job lately. They are really going in the right direction with better promos and increased player interaction. Hope you guys keep up the good work.

TrueFight3

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 10:12 am
i gave a 2 because aeria has runed much ap spender events in twelve sky 2 in this month like tiers But have not payed out the tier at the date which they said. You run to much ap spender events that you can not pay out on the promised date.

Sry for my bad english.

Boneslicer110

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 10:51 am

good Service to Tickets

I like the fact that replies to tickets are very quick and precise on the info needed Wink

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedSep 27, 2011 11:58 am   Last edited by Avyn on Sep 27, 2011 12:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Before I begin: Superman0X, I had written you a ticket, but I don't know if it will make its way to you due to the game that I sent it to. RT# 6363157. If you could look into it some time when you have a moment, I would appreciate it.
GM Edit: Got it. Responded
Let me start by saying that it is possibly my fault that Aeria decided to obliterate any PvP that remained in 20-30 for short term monetary gain.

March

Back in March, when you angered almost every AP customer on Shaiya you had by milking the cow way too fast, I made an offhand post about how people should come to Canta because things like that didn't happen there.

One month later

My bad. Sorry guys.

Just days later, there were several player polls released discussing whether or not players wanted new gear released into the zone, whether it be by AP or by in game content.

Aeria knew very quickly that this was not what the majority of the players wanted, and yet tried to pass this off as an attempt to revitalize the zone. Since the launch of these 20-30 tiered promos in April, they have become increasingly steep in power gained for the cost, while only the most rich of players can afford to keep linking new gear every month and all the regular players get left further and further in the dust. Every single day that I don't log in, my gear depreciates in value and that's crazy.

20-30 is now completely dead on most servers. Linked server is rarely active. Events barely even get much participation. This zone was not killed by lack of interest from the players. This zone was killed by Aeria stomping on the heads of drowning players.

The players who enjoyed these tiered promos are your favorite kind of customer. The customer with a lot of disposable income, is easily excited, and just as easily bored. In other words:

OHMYGOSHIHAVEACREDITCARDWHATSHOULDISPENDITONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH20-30DREADGEAR
I'LLBUYITANDLINKITANDKILLWITHITDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEWHYISNOONEELSELOGGINGONTHISSUCKSTHISZONESUCKS
THISGAMESUCKSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH20-30DREADGEARI'LLBUYITANDLINKITAND...

The entire business model reminds me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but instead of running your business for kids like Charlie, you're running it for kids like the greedy kid with no self control (see above), the spoiled brat, the lazy one all about instant gratification, and the one drunk on power.

Furthermore, apart from that, I am not impressed with the way my account has been handled. After the second time my account was permabanned for purchasing your product in a completely normal and legal way, the ban appeal took two weeks to even garner a reply. This reply just happened to come hours after it was too late to take part in the rebate promotion and lo and behold, my AP was gone again. I know that my account isn't the worst off though. People who have never purchased AP are getting banned for "promotion fraud". If there's a new automated system for banning people now or something twisted like that, you should stop using it.

Now the good - Render was able to fix a problem I was having in game in a matter of minutes when I asked if he could assist me in Shoutbox. The problem was trivial, but he nonetheless was willing to take time out of his day to help me. Even if it wasn't myself that was helped, I would notice and appreciate that a GM placed priority on a player over other duties.

So all weighed in - 1. I don't want to vote a 2 for Render's actions because I don't believe that voting a 2 would accurately portray what I think about the direction that promotions and content releases have taken.

WHICH IS POOP, GOOD SIR.

Kty.

species1

Rank 2
species1
PostedSep 27, 2011 12:01 pm
I have voted for 5 Best Rating .. bacuse in my opinion you did made a good job in the last month .. like patching the game against hackers .. making a lot of promotions and offers... and a 50 % off on buying AP .. i`m sure many players apreciated this.You guys interacted more with the players in the last month.. and you still respect all players no mather what and no mather what they say about you or about AG .. you keep this comminty in a verry good shape. Keep it up.