jonnyd2

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2011 2:59 am

The story of Athos

A fan made story
Plz keep tips on grammar mistakes.Plot is my buisness,not yours.
The names of characters have nothing to do with the servers.Yes,there is an Athos on Aquamarine,but its not the guy of the story.Thanks Very Happy

Prelude:An unexpected visitor...

It was another dark,humid night in the Rainbowfall forest.Most people have already fallen asleep.This night was almost like every other one before it.
~Almost~thought Ionas, who lived alone in the forest for more than 30 years,while looking at his yard through his window.~Something bad is gonna happen.I can feel it.~In the 30 years that Ionas lived in the forest, it had never been so....quiet.The sound of the animals, the shrieks of monsters and even the sound of adventurers never stopped, even at night.~Except for tonight.....~
He was still standing by the window,thinking and staring, when he heard somehting from the forest, in front if his house.It took him some moments to realise whet the sound was-clash of steel with monster flesh,shouts, shrieks and asound he could never forget;~Forest imps... again?They sure never learn.~
Some seconds later,a man in a knight's outfit showed up in his yard, followed by the nasty creatures know as forest goblins;short,round creatures with plants spouting out of their head.
The knight was in a pretty bad condition; rapiers broken, armor torn apart and trying to fend off the fiends with a stick like artefact.when he saw the house, he started shouting desperately;
-HELP!!!Please help me, whoever you are in there,and I willbe forever grateful to you!
Ionas didnt need another reason to help;he grabbed his SpitFyre,his pride as well as the reason he was called a fire demon,a firearm that shoot large amouts of flammable liquids lit on fire to the target., and went out to help.While exiting his house and aiming at the imps,he shouted:
-Duck,boy!Hard is gonna break loose on these fiends!
And that's what happened, indeed.Just when the mysterious knight fell on the dirt,Ionas pulled the trigger.A stream of liquid flame,which even the best engineers cant create,engulfed the imps that died a painful death almost instantly.The recoil threw ionas downto the ground.~$h1t!Im getting too old for this!Must do something for the recoil the next time I modify this...~
After getting up, Ionas examined the scene;the knight was still down, and where the imps stood now was a fire,which started to spread.Ionas quickly extinguished the fire, and run to the young knight.
~He got beaten up pretty bad...But he will be ok.~The young man was indeed in a bad condition.He had numerous wounds and bruises,and some of them were bleeding,but not heavily.Some minor burns could alsobe spotted throughout his body.~I gotta take him in and prepare the Healing field...~Ionas felt a hand grabbing his leg-What the.....?It was the knight.
-Wait....I gotta....
-You gotta rest, and shut up,boy.You condition is pretty $h1tty if you ask me.
-No....I have to tell you my story....For everyone should know about the danger and the conspiracy coming....I am Athos,son of Sig, and....uuuhhhg...

End of Prelude
More to come soon.
Advertisement

jonnyd2

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2011 8:19 am
Chapter 1 is ready, but I would like to hear some opinions first.You know like what you expect, whether you like it or not, and such, before I continue with writing and posting.

jonnyd2

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 4:54 pm
"Traced him down yet?"
"We are working on it, master"
"Make it quick. We need to find him before he spreads out what he knows"
"Yes, master."

Chapter 1 : Waking up.....

~What the...?Where am I?~Athos felt like he was drifting.~Wait....pull yourself togather.~The drifting was replace by the feeling of a soft matress.~That's right.....I was being chased by those freaking creatures then....~He felt a light over his eyes.~.....that house...flames...Ahg!!!~
His eyes opened from the sudden pain in his head.The pain left just as fast as it came.Athos, fully awake now, investigated the room he was in; he laid in a big wooden bed, with cravings of animals and the everyday life of villagers on it.Light was coming from a window on the left wall of the room.The whole room had a strange, greenish tinge, and a familiar, soothing jazz-like music was playing.Tryng to locate the source of the music,he saw an old man, sitting on a chair next to the right side of the bed.
-At last, you're awake, lad- said the old man -Thank Notch, I thought you would never wake up, with all your wounds.But it looks like the healing field and the so-called music of life were enough.-
-It looks like it worked, though,- replied Athos, coughing a bit, -that combination.Who are you, old man?I think I owe you my thanks for saving me.-
-I'm Ionas, lad.But I'm not the only one to thank.You are lucky Fariast has recorded his healing song for me.Also, my fellow shaman in the village, who has carved this mini totem on my bed.-
-Ah,yes, I'm familiar to the Totem of Grace.There was a big one in Aven while I was training there.
-Oh?Ionas seemed kinda suprised-So you come from Aven!Mind to tell me ho-
-We will have time to talk about this later on.More importantly,where is my backpack,um...Ionas wasn't it?-Anxiety rose inside Athos~Please, tell me I didn't lose it....~
-It is right over here.No need to get worked up....-replied Ionas calmly while fetching the bag and passing it to his patient-and yes, it is Ionas.-
Athos grabbed the bag and started looking inside.His anxiety turned to fear while he didn't find what he looked for.
-What's the matter?Lost something?-
-What the Hard.....WHERE THE Hard IS IT?!?!?! WHERE THE Hard IS ENYO?!?!?!-Terror was clear in Athos' face as he violently stood up from the bead, breaking the healing field.-DO YOU HAVE IT OLD GEEZER?!?!?!-
-Lad,calm down!You are still recovering,dammit!!!Calm down and we will find whatever you lost, for Notch's sake!!!-

More in chapter 2.....