Yunsung137

Rank 3
Yunsung137
PostedSep 23, 2011 11:49 am

Warning to Aeria players about BH

There are no items you can buy with VP points (the ingame points)

You have to spend money just to get other stuff and to get other weapons. So prepare to dish out a lot of cash for this Pay 2 Win game.

As for me, sorry, i'm done with it.

S4 League: DjAfroman (ET-DjJazzman)
Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedSep 23, 2011 12:46 pm
Pretty cool story you got there.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedSep 23, 2011 12:56 pm
I played without paying anything and i won quite a few times. So, yeah, you're wrong Wink

VampireL0rD

Rank 2
PostedSep 23, 2011 1:01 pm
the wolfteamers are used to that, so it's ok Very Happy

but, sucks theirs not many weapon choices..

but what do i care, I just like flying planes and crashing :3

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedSep 23, 2011 2:47 pm
VampireL0rD wrote:
the wolfteamers are used to that, so it's ok Very Happy

but, sucks theirs not many weapon choices..

but what do i care, I just like flying planes and crashing :3  

almost the same here.... but i like flying the planes and SHOOTING and getting 10 kills before i get shot down

GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
PostedSep 23, 2011 3:55 pm
Im not sure what OP is talking about.

In the client just click SHOP
And if you have enough ingame money you can buy different weapons, gear, and widgits.

Yes some are limited to $$ and web mall is only $$

Maybe someone should have investigated it a bit more.

Triysle

Rank 4
Triysle
PostedSep 23, 2011 5:03 pm
Perhaps the OP meant there are no costumes available for VP? Or that you can only get limited time options on the weapons with VP?

Not sure there, but either way, I never understood why people got upset about having to spend money on a game. The developers are giving you access to their product that spent years of development to make, not to mention the recurring costs to pay for server hosting, staff payroll, and update development, and you don't have to spend a dime to play (or to even move up the ranks.) If you do choose to spend some money, you get access to a wider variety of items, but that doesn't mean you can't win if you don't pay.

Personally, I like the challenge of taking out players with fancy costumes and weapons. Maybe they have a slim edge, but more often than not it's because they've played longer or are simply better at the game than I am. And I can accept that - I'm still a newbie Razz

Calling this game "pay to win" is basically just saying you don't want to take the time to get better at it.

~ Tee

Countchugula

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2011 6:42 pm
Triysle wrote:
Perhaps the OP meant there are no costumes available for VP? Or that you can only get limited time options on the weapons with VP?

Not sure there, but either way, I never understood why people got upset about having to spend money on a game. The developers are giving you access to their product that spent years of development to make, not to mention the recurring costs to pay for server hosting, staff payroll, and update development, and you don't have to spend a dime to play (or to even move up the ranks.) If you do choose to spend some money, you get access to a wider variety of items, but that doesn't mean you can't win if you don't pay.

Personally, I like the challenge of taking out players with fancy costumes and weapons. Maybe they have a slim edge, but more often than not it's because they've played longer or are simply better at the game than I am. And I can accept that - I'm still a newbie Razz

Calling this game "pay to win" is basically just saying you don't want to take the time to get better at it.

~ Tee

I could not have said it better then that Wink

ty Ani-Licious for the awesome siggy <33

jkronn

Rank 0
jkronn
PostedSep 25, 2011 7:57 am
I was crazy good at this game when it was a EA game never spent a cent and won alot. Tanks ftw(if your good) Im wondering do I have to DL this again for aeria or is my older one compatible?