Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 23, 2011 9:36 am
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
If it was linked, would it show up as "another identity" in our EA account? I have had an EA account for years. At the time, I guess I didn't see a point in making a new account. I wish I knew this sooner.

Thanks anyways.  

You can unlink by clearing cookies (this is all that is used to link the account). Once you make a new account, you can use AP to buy BF Points.

Advertisement

Brynnza

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 12:24 am

Looks like ill be heading to paypal to get my money back

Funny that this isnt mentioned ANYWHERE on the aeria games website for battlefield heroes.
I purchased 1080 AP and will now be heading over to paypal to get my money back due to this misleading false advertising.

Suggestion: Actually state this somewhere on the site so others dont make the mistake i did.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:01 am

Re: Looks like ill be heading to paypal to get my money back

Brynnza wrote:
Funny that this isnt mentioned ANYWHERE on the aeria games website for battlefield heroes.
I purchased 1080 AP and will now be heading over to paypal to get my money back due to this misleading false advertising.

Suggestion: Actually state this somewhere on the site so others dont make the mistake i did.  

This isn't a limitation on our side. It is a limitation from EA. We would love to sell to everyone, but they have limited us to new accounts at this time. That may change, but it is a limitation at this time.

Brynnza

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 6:12 am
Understandable, but a limitation such as this really needs to be vividly displayed for possible customers to see.
Ive decided to keep my AP, paypal is a bit of a hastle, so i may begin playing megaten again.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedSep 27, 2011 8:12 am
Brynnza wrote:
Understandable, but a limitation such as this really needs to be vividly displayed for possible customers to see.
Ive decided to keep my AP, paypal is a bit of a hastle, so i may begin playing megaten again.  

I will pass on this request to EA.

Kahyba

Rank 0
Kahyba
PostedNov 04, 2011 6:41 pm
I have create new account , buy some BF last week, but today i can't, what's happen ?

"Play Now" === > failed to conect to battlefield heroeq site.

When i try to buy battlefunds with my Ap ====> say that I have no character ( last week no problem to buy BF with this same account)

Auzziekins

Rank 2
Auzziekins
PostedNov 04, 2011 9:23 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Brynnza wrote:

I will pass on this request to EA.  

So we can only buy BF with AP once, then that's it? I did it just fine eariler, but I can't purchase anymore BF with my AP.

Kahyba

Rank 0
Kahyba
PostedNov 05, 2011 1:45 am
ok Aeria's Battlefield Heroes site => maintenance

madmen09

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2011 3:42 am

help

ı buy aeria point . later ı buy bth heroes bf but say It seems that you do not have any characters. Please create a character before redeeming. and ı click play button say Failed to connect to Battlefield Heroes site.what can ı do...

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedNov 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Re: help

madmen09 wrote:
ı buy aeria point . later ı buy bth heroes bf but say It seems that you do not have any characters. Please create a character before redeeming. and ı click play button say Failed to connect to Battlefield Heroes site.what can ı do...  

please keep it by one post/thread if you want to post that there is a problem or not.

--> already replied here

signature of xybolt