super1d

Rank 0
super1d
PostedSep 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Some tips on the weapons

Here you can find ALL weapon stats and compare them to each other.

Modern and Uber/Super weapons
Modern weapons = equal to = Uber weapons = equal to = Super weapons

Super & Uber weapons compared to the default weapons usually have:
  • around 1-3 more bullets
  • higher critical hit %
  • lower critical hit damage
  • Sniper rifles get a TINY bit lower recoil
  • Sniper rifle's default damage starts from 20m+ instead of 30m+
  • Rocket launchers get a TINY bit lower recoil
  • Knife's damage range increases from 2m to 3m.

Valid reasons for buying the Uber/Super/Modern-Reskin weapons:
  • You like the looks of the weapon.
  • You like how the weapon sounds.
  • You like the extra amount of bullets on the pistol.
  • You like the extra amount of bullets on the sniper rifle.
  • You like the extra amount of bullets on the SMG.
  • You like the 1m larger range of the knife.

Invalid reasons for buying the Uber/Super/Medern-Reskin weapons:
  • You think the LMG is better than the default LMG
  • You like the lower recoil on the sniper rifles
  • You think the sniper rifle scopes further
  • You think you can win by just buying the "better" weapon (mind that the uber/super weapons are NOT OP (overpowered) compared to the default weapons. You can easily own them with your defaults ^^)
  • You think it's more accurate.
  • You think it deals more damage.

Scoped weapons
There are scoped weapons for all classes, they can be recognized by the "snow" camouflage on the weapon.
  • The snow sniper rifle is just the Uber/Super fast rifle.
  • The snow SMG is the Uber/Super Medium Range SMG.
  • The snow LMG is the Uber/Super Medium Range LMG.

When shooting the SMG/LMG un-scoped, the bullet deviation (bullet spread) will be larger than the normal scopeless Uber/Super Medium Range SMG/LMG. In order to get the same bullet spread as on the scopeless MR SMG/LMG you have to scope down with the (default) right mouse button.

No-scoping with Sniper rifles
In Heroes, the spread of the sniper rifle is HUGE when not scoped.
This means that the only way of no-scoping in bfh is either:
  • getting really lucky
or
  • standing right next to your target and firing your bullets while having your weapon literally in his body.

But when you use the second method, you'll only do 1-12 dmg per bullet. This is where PS (Piercing Shot) comes in.
When you lvl up your PS, you'll get 5 seconds of additional damage, which can help you on hitting 40+ on close range no-scoping ^^

More coming soon.
Advertisement

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedSep 22, 2011 5:12 pm
No scoping? Just pull out a knife and stab....

Rimposhe

Rank 0
Rimposhe
PostedSep 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Battlefield Weapons

Weapon Guide
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=67487

M1k3ol Has done a very good weapon guide for the Heroes Game.

Tronux1

Rank 0
Tronux1
PostedSep 23, 2011 4:13 am
Just want to say as a beta player, what the "best weapons/abiliity sets" are:

Gunner: The normal launcher (not the uber one) The uber sr mg, and as a secondary weapon you can choose pirate pistol (forbidden on good servers) or the lr mg.
Abilitys: 5 ff, 5 legit, 4 keg, 1 IEG, 1 shield

Soldier: SR smg uber, grenade, lr pistol uber
Abilitys: 5 cm, 3 bb, 5 bs, 3GS, 1 ss

Commando: Slowest sniper uber, lt pistol uber/uber knive, 40mmgl
Abilitys: 5 stealth, 5 elixer, 5 PS, 1 mt

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
PostedSep 25, 2011 3:17 am
BlueDude50 wrote:
No scoping? Just pull out a knife and stab....  

No-scoping is the hardest thing to do in bfh, you'll get praised if you can film yourself doing it.

Rimposhe wrote:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=67487

M1k3ol Has done a very good weapon guide for the Heroes Game.  

Look at the very first sentence ^^
It was already there..

Tronux1 wrote:
Just want to say as a beta player, what the "best weapons/abiliity sets" are:

Gunner: The normal launcher (not the uber one) The uber sr mg, and as a secondary weapon you can choose pirate pistol (forbidden on good servers) or the lr mg.
Abilitys: 5 ff, 5 legit, 4 keg, 1 IEG, 1 shield  

/Disagree.
The only difference between the default and uber/super rocket launcher is the lowered recoil on the uber/super and the chance on getting crit hits.
The uber/super LMG's are definitely unnecessarily, buying a super/uber LMG means that you're only buying: 0.06%-0.025% =0.035% of more critical hit chance.

Uber - default
0.06% - 0.025%
560BF - 145BF

See the difference? ^^

At the secondary weapons; the LR shotgun or the 590 Assault Shotgun/870 MCS Shotgun are really nice weapons as well.
LR shotgun deals lower default dmg than the 590/870, but has a really nice crit hit damage and crit hit chance that the 590/870 do not have.

Tronux1 wrote:

Soldier: SR smg uber, grenade, lr pistol uber
Abilitys: 5 cm, 3 bb, 5 bs, 3GS, 1 ss  

/disagree.
The uber/super smg is not necessary as well.
uber - default
45 bullets- 40 bullets
15 crit dmg - 20 crit dmg
0.04% crit hit - 0.025% crit hit
560BF - 145BF

The uber/super pistol is something I can agree on, as I do find it irritating to have to reload just before the kill ^^

Also, I personally like GS more than BB when it comes to small infantry maps. It bounces of on the walls and deal dmg on a large group of enemies, while BB can be healed easier than GS.

Tronux1 wrote:

Commando: Slowest sniper uber, lt pistol uber/uber knive, 40mmgl
Abilitys: 5 stealth, 5 elixer, 5 PS, 1 mt  

I personally hate this set-up, I like the knifing TT commando more as they are more helpful for the team than your set-up.
Your set-up is usually used by the "I want kills, kdr and stats" people which are kind of hated in the community. It's also because of them, that the mando limit exists, they are almost useless to the team; they only take their own targets and dont cap flags.

Knifing commando:
Uber/Super knife (this gives you 1 meter extra range) + LR pistol or pirate pistol (this one is really awesome as it deals same dmg on all ranges, but its also a bit game breaking). Or when you're REALLY confident of your skills, you can become DEADLY by using the SR pistol.

Abilities: 5 Stealth, 5 Troop Trap, 5 Elixir, 1 Mark Target.

Play-style:
ALWAYS knife in the back

Knife the enemies while they are wandering off the group, or when they are in heavy battle with your team, then they will react slower to your knifing.

Only attack soldiers when you know they used their BS, and its on cooldown.

Same story for the gunner's Leg-It.

Take down those camping snipers, and help your team with it.

Cap flags.
i.e.: When everyone goes to roadblock in VV, you will NOT enter the jeep, and just go to the closest flag and then to church flag.
Flag advantage will help your team winning and is very important to prevent being baseraped.

First strike is always the highest, then it starts dropping down:

As many of you have already noticed, the knife have a set amount of damage, that goes from 28 to 35, then, why the Hard I end up doing 1 or 2 damage points?, well, the answer is in the attack itself...

the Knife attack works like a explosion, it comes from the tip of the knife and surrounds a 2 meter area around it, now, the damage from the knife also works like that, you get the highest damage value by centering your attack, by trying to get the enemy in the center of the hit, the farther you land the attack, the lowest the damage output will be (regardless from the lowest damage -28-, this works based on the "landed damage", and decreases that value based on distance)

Damage decreases by distance from the 2m radius central point, and that's how you get the weird low damages, it is not random and also, it works from the sides too and lag can make you miss those hits while running to get the enemy, that's why back stabs damage is so "good", if you catch the enemy off ward, you land the hits close to the enemy and even with the chance of landing a critical hit bonus.

Tronux1

Rank 0
Tronux1
PostedSep 25, 2011 4:17 am
as I said these are the most viable setups (for clanwars and competitive gaming). For instance a knive commando wont have a positive k/d ratio when fightin an organized opponent (like tactical gaming). But on random servers you can get nice killstreaks and let the opponent rq. By saying that the uber sr smg is not neccesary I can tell how "experienced" you are. tough you can make a list of good fun setups Wink as I'm to lazy

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
PostedSep 25, 2011 2:34 pm
Tronux1 wrote:
By saying that the uber sr smg is not neccesary I can tell how "experienced" you are.  

Do I sense some sarcasm in there, hmm? ;o

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
PostedDec 26, 2011 4:47 am
bump

Meowington.

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2011 6:11 am

lulz

:D
lol sup mio ^^