Author Message

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
Joined
21 Apr 2010
Posts
868
Location
United States
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:44 pm   Last edited by kata2213 on Nov 30, 2011 4:14 am. Edited 82 times in total

Kata's Siggies

CLOSED- read page 1 for more details


Status: Closed....forever!!!!!!
jk, i'm only closing this shop down...
I will be taking requests via pm from now on.
for my own reasons Neutral...
more details on my profile.
Advertisement

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Posts
3458
Location
United States
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:47 pm
*gives karma and cries in her corner of only having 300,000,000 on all 5 of her toons*

Keep up the amazing art work *sniff sniff*

<3

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
Joined
21 Apr 2010
Posts
868
Location
United States
PostedSep 21, 2011 10:34 pm
Snowydew wrote:
*gives karma and cries in her corner of only having 300,000,000 on all 5 of her toons*

Keep up the amazing art work *sniff sniff*

<3
 


aww snowy!!! Sad i sowwy <3

also taking AP items, updated the OP

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
Joined
14 May 2008
Posts
2391
Location
Jacksonville, Florida United States
PostedSep 21, 2011 10:47 pm
Me me me!!!
(ha i beat Zeki!)

Poke me tomorrow I'll pass you some shiny gold bars.

-Name: Whiteaura.
-Gender of toon: F
-Class: Orc
-Colors: (optional)
-Picture link: (optional)
-Quote: (optional) *less text is better*
-Guild: (optional)
-Server & Faction: (optional)
-Size: L
-Style: Pop-out
-Matching Avatar: Y/N

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
Joined
21 Apr 2010
Posts
868
Location
United States
PostedSep 21, 2011 11:10 pm
Added 'name only' sigs as half price. example at the bottom of the OP

added u to the list white ^^ <3

Ldrew1123

Rank 2
Ldrew1123
Joined
23 Jun 2008
Posts
439
Location
United States
PostedSep 22, 2011 3:54 pm
can i get a name only siggy

.Mama_Krystia

Thx Kata

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
Joined
21 Apr 2010
Posts
868
Location
United States
PostedSep 22, 2011 4:38 pm
Ldrew1123 wrote:
can i get a name only siggy

.Mama_Krystia

Thx Kata  

any particular color/type of font u want?
or do u want me to just wing it? lol

Ldrew1123

Rank 2
Ldrew1123
Joined
23 Jun 2008
Posts
439
Location
United States
PostedSep 22, 2011 4:41 pm
kata2213 wrote:
Ldrew1123 wrote:
can i get a name only siggy

.Mama_Krystia

Thx Kata  

any particular color/type of font u want?
or do u want me to just wing it? lol  


anything you pick is fine Smile

spoiledlilpixy

Rank 1
spoiledlilpixy
Joined
08 Jan 2009
Posts
262
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedSep 27, 2011 1:56 am
Heyy Kata, glad you opened up back again Smile I've always wanted a siggy from you but just never asked cause i seen you had plenty of requests already lol
Anyways if you could make me one, would appreciate it <3

-Name: MoxAzurite
-Gender of toon: F
-Class: Oracle
-Colors: (optional) Pink/Purple/Black = I would like the background to be plain black and any other designs/render to be based on pink/purple. Both or either is fine. Something like this siggy you made Smile
-Picture link: (optional) Anything u can find to match with the colours
-Quote: (optional)
-Guild: (optional) Nocturnal
-Server & Faction: (optional)
-Size: 500 × 150
-Style: rectangle
-Matching Avatar: No

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
Joined
21 Apr 2010
Posts
868
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2011 11:49 am
spoiledlilpixy wrote:
Heyy Kata, glad you opened up back again Smile I've always wanted a siggy from you but just never asked cause i seen you had plenty of requests already lol
Anyways if you could make me one, would appreciate it <3

-Name: MoxAzurite
-Gender of toon: F
-Class: Oracle
-Colors: (optional) Pink/Purple/Black = I would like the background to be plain black and any other designs/render to be based on pink/purple. Both or either is fine. Something like this siggy you made Smile
-Picture link: (optional) Anything u can find to match with the colours
-Quote: (optional)
-Guild: (optional) Nocturnal
-Server & Faction: (optional)
-Size: 500 × 150
-Style: rectangle
-Matching Avatar: No  

working on yours now ^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: