Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Re: Loosing troops

glisson wrote:
For the new matches do you loose troops or does it function the way arena does now were poeple can just stack the best troops they have because they never have to worry about losses during matchs?  

"※ Whatever you win or lose, your force will not loss. "

Took that as it will be the same, that you won't lose any units.

Advertisement

Saveric

Saveric
PostedSep 22, 2011 1:21 am

Arena Bug

The new arena doesn't complete the daily quest when you win a match. =( one less daily we can do.

Peinale0n

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 6:12 am

Re: Arena Bug

Saveric wrote:
The new arena doesn't complete the daily quest when you win a match. =( one less daily we can do.  

I have the same problem too...
and a small question,how you count the points for ranking ???

Saveric

Saveric
PostedSep 22, 2011 7:02 am

Re: Arena Bug

Peinale0n wrote:
Saveric wrote:

I have the same problem too...
and a small question,how you count the points for ranking ???  

Ranking is done by the old Score system. You get score based on the level of the person and how many times you have hit them. If you hit only them over and over you get less points then if you spread the love and hit other people as well. I think it's like 3-4 before they start giving you hardly any score to improve your rank.

Getting challenged and losing in the Arena I you lose a few points not sure how many. According to the post for top 10 it's 5 points for a win, 10 points loss for a lose.

EthanHunt04

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 8:16 am
Why weren't the arena uses refreshed over night? I used my 20/20 before the refresh last night, I woke up this morning and went into there, and i'm still 20/20. I asked in World Chat and it seems other people had the same issue. Name in game is EthanHunt on S3

Saveric

Saveric
PostedSep 22, 2011 8:36 am
EthanHunt04 wrote:
Why weren't the arena uses refreshed over night? I used my 20/20 before the refresh last night, I woke up this morning and went into there, and i'm still 20/20. I asked in World Chat and it seems other people had the same issue. Name in game is EthanHunt on S3  

Yeah I've heard a few other reports about this. Something is going on with them. Same with the daily quests.

Also in the Conqueror's arena. The defender isn't getting their 3g a win while holding the spot.

EthanHunt04

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 10:21 am
I appreciate your reply Saveric, but i'd like a GM to comment on this, that they're aware of it or something. I'm losing my spot in the top 100 because some others have gotten their 20 attacks today, while others didn't get theirs. Can a GM comment on this please?

stardragonstyle

Rank 0
stardragonstyle
PostedSep 22, 2011 11:21 am
in the conqueror fights the top 3 are unbeatable to the other 900+ players

in challenge the score system isn't working fairly since those under 50 are only showing up to a 70+ players screen

and champion the top player will end up winning every time

my predictions/complaints on the new arena

boiwndr

Rank 0
boiwndr
PostedSep 23, 2011 1:30 am

ARENA COMPS ARE BUGGED DON'T HOLD THEM UNTIL THEY ARE FIXED

After the update I had 0/20 arena hits, so I went and ran up my arena 20/20. Now you guys are holding a comp and I can't take part in it because every night at 00:00 server time I am still 20/20 in arena. Your stupid support staff always asks for screens and all that jazz when something is reported. I think you need to hire some people who understand English a little bit better.

Solkanari

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2011 3:39 am

Conqueror not receiving 3 Gold per victory

It has already been posted here but I'll just reiterate it.

Defending Conquerors are not receiving ANY gold for their wins vs Challengers.

Is this a bug? Is the payout done later? Any info from devs/admins would be greatly appretiated.

So far I am "owed" 72 gold from my wins.