Kurondo

Rank 0
Kurondo
PostedSep 21, 2011 1:29 am

Nice too meet you all :)

Well I didn't see a place where I should introduce myself sooo I thought here would be the best place XD
I use to play another AGE game but it became distasteful I know I use to post a little bit in here but I stopped. Anyways You may call me Kurondo/ Kuro / KuroKuro (If it pleases you)/ Dishie / Dishwasher or even my real name which I shall not reveal it here, it's on my profile somewhere. Anyways I hope too get along with everyone on LO even if that might be impossible. I hope to be more forum active here. (also I think I might have signed up for a guild but forgot! someone find it for me lol Razz)
Advertisement

banishga

Rank 0
banishga
PostedSep 21, 2011 2:24 am
Welcome to the Lime Odyssey community, Kurondo.

Yodametsu

Rank 0
Yodametsu
PostedSep 21, 2011 4:08 am
Hello there Kuro! I'm really excited to play Lime Odyssey! Glad to have you on the forums if you need someone to play LO with just ask me! Smile

Kurondo

Rank 0
Kurondo
PostedSep 21, 2011 7:12 am
Thank you Banish & Yodam for the warm welcoming, I'm pretty hyped for this game D: and I'll be sure to let you know if I need someone to play with Yodam. Very Happy So far the LO community is civilized and not just random people trolling each other. (hope I didn't speak too soon! D: )

Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:29 am
Look at shout box and you'll find many trolls Smile

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedSep 21, 2011 2:35 pm
Nice to see a new face here on the forums
Welcome to LO! -tips top hat-
If you have any questions just PM me!

Kurondo

Rank 0
Kurondo
PostedSep 22, 2011 3:41 am
yeah but...The trolls I'm talking about are...Legit brain dead, not even clever trolls :/...And will do Colin!