Nomercy1001

Rank 0
Nomercy1001
PostedJan 06, 2012 1:51 am

Re: Words....

<.>
angel_baby01 wrote:
LOL too many words for me to read....LOL jk xD I think rules are obvious.....RIGHT?  

Well as obvious as the rules may seem to most of us, there is still a good amount of people that do not understand that rules even exist. Its a sad sad thing that people choose not to use common sense.
Advertisement

angel_baby01

Rank 2
angel_baby01
PostedJan 07, 2012 12:05 am

Re: Words....

<.>
Nomercy1001 wrote:
angel_baby01 wrote:
LOL too many words for me to read....LOL jk xD I think rules are obvious.....RIGHT?  

Well as obvious as the rules may seem to most of us, there is still a good amount of people that do not understand that rules even exist. Its a sad sad thing that people choose not to use common sense.  

True true absolutely true

J0hnny224

Rank 0
J0hnny224
PostedJan 07, 2012 2:25 pm
Thank you for creating this thread, it will help some of the newer members comprehend the TOS better than before. Cool

BK201soren

Rank 0
BK201soren
PostedJan 24, 2012 3:03 am
I got through roughly half of it before I gave up and just started using Vera's simplified translation. Honestly, most of us don't read the ToS before we ever sign up for anything. They probably could have wrote in somewhere that they own our soul and they would still have just as many consumers.

LostSensei

Rank 1
LostSensei
PostedJan 26, 2012 2:22 pm
lol, I don't get why they think a 13 year old would read these terms.
But I guess they need em up anyway.
Most just download make an account and play.

@Nomercy, common may not be common in their world xD Specially if they are 13 and think they don't have anything to lose. I think many kids don't care if they lose account at that age, they make a new one and lol start over, its like restarting a console game to them I guess. Specially since if they get AP it's usually just pocket money or off parents. The worth isn't the same as when you earn the money yourself. xD

Cchibi

Rank 1
Cchibi
PostedJun 08, 2012 9:03 pm
This is great~ Just saying, now I understand all the everything @_@

Nicko125

Rank 0
Nicko125
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Wow.

You people are complaining this is too much words?

What 'till you get to collage.

rainbowdashfan

Rank 0
rainbowdashfan
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:26 pm
If the terms of service wasn't full of legal jargon people might not be discouraged to read it, most of it doesn't even make sense to me. I did read the TOS all the way through, and I said to myself, "So basically Aeria cannot take responsibilty for any loss or damages caused by their software, and reserve the right to ban anybody, and update thier rules with or without notice." Well that was the part I kinda understood.

that was the gist I got.

1. They can ban you with or without reason
2. The rules can be updated with or without notice
3. They will not be held responsible for any loss or damages.
4. You will agree to these terms, and any changes made later, whether or not you are aware of them.
5. You agree to all the points above.