DarkSaruman

Rank 0
DarkSaruman
PostedSep 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Rigged M.clay Table

First of all, i'm playing on the Gaia server right now.

A new magic clay table has just been released."double down alchemy" Round 1 get 1mclay, round 2 get 2, round 3 get 4 mclays, etc...

I used 3 mclays and never got to round 2, i dare not to try any further because i know for sure its RIGGED !!!!

I just wana say, whoever made that table is a ****.

Alot of players are complaining about the game's features already, these are specifically but not limited to : unknown crafting success rates, unknown mclay rates, bugged sprite system etc

AND NOW THIS **** UP NEW MCLAY TABLE to trick players into buying mclays using real money and in the end losing more than they can win.

This is not the correct way to run a game, and whoever agrees with me reply to this thread and let the so called "Game Masters" or "Moderators" or "developers" see this.

wow...just now they took off the double down alchemy table and said will resume ?? What in Hard's name are you guys doing here ?
Advertisement

caersedx

Rank 2
PostedSep 20, 2011 12:35 pm
R2 rate is 50% so it was only bad luck for you

Hotura

Rank 0
Hotura
PostedSep 20, 2011 1:21 pm
Round 2 on Bodor on the m-clay table seem less than a 50% chance. A lot of players on the server I was on lost most of their clays on round 2. It was pretty disecouraging when the ticker with old ticker posts of the clay some of the players were getting when majority of the players lost almost or all their clays.

*~* IGN: Asrael *~* Server: Siren *~* Guild: Phantom_Core *~*

GMlunchbox

GameMaster: USA
GMlunchbox
PostedSep 20, 2011 2:19 pm
The rates are as stated. Every time you use a clay the odds start over. Just because you lost one clay does not mean you are guaranteed to win the following. 50/50 chance per clay after round 1.