Shureliah

Rank 0
Shureliah
PostedSep 20, 2011 10:06 am

Short story thing. I guess I should give it a go.

wat.

"You should stop sulking, you know. Bad for the soul and all that stuff."
Siah said, taking a seat next to her. Her long, copper-colored hair came down in magnificent curls, an ocean of vibrant, powerful color. Her green eyes looking gently onto her best friend. That was Siah, the caretaker. She is as strong and determined as she is sensitive. This is probably why she stuck around for so long.

"I'm not sulking! I just wonder if they'll be okay, you know? It's hard not to worry when they're up there. I know they told us not to follow, but I just had to make sure they wer--"

"Grune! Enough! I get it, don't even worry about it. It's a great opportunity to leave that island forever anyway. We didn't have anything going for us there anyway. We finished Babama's training and now we're adults." She said, looking up at the bright blue sky. "Right?" A confident and proud smile adorned Siah's face. It suited her.

Grune smiled, and nodded. She stood up, dusting herself off. She was wearing a simple button-up dress, a blue the color of her icy eyes, topped off with silver bracelets and white heeled boots accentuated with dark blue laces. Around her neck was a green jewel, her Sprite stone. Her sprite, Schwartz, was rather calm today. It must be his day of praising.

By the time Grune realized she had spaced out, Siah was almost at the entrance to Kaslow City. Hurriedly, she picked up her staff and chased after Siah, her dress and long blond hair trailing in the wind. She was excited. She had never been to the big city before. Maybe she would meet someone there? Or find something she loved to do...

With hope in her heart and a fire in her eyes, she walked into the city with Siah. No matter what, they wouldn't separate.

"We dare not lose. We dare not falter...isn't that what you taught me, Siah?"

Writer's Notes:

If I ever decide to, I'll post up some more. This is all I could muster up at the time, so who knows?

-Grune-

Advertisement

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:20 pm
good job Very Happy