NerdRage.

Rank 0
NerdRage.
PostedMay 30, 2012 8:04 pm

IGN

^_^
I used to play Shaiya and my name there was Inky, because Im a tattooer, but one of my old guildmates always called me Icky... Hence my toon in EE: Icky
Advertisement

ChaosPyo

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2012 8:35 pm

IGN

lets see
MY main is Char, the main character in my book, he only wishes to best his brother in combat.
My secondary is Hewya, his brother and rival
The Last is Keyra, the witch that came between them.

Yup thats how they all got started

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedMay 31, 2012 3:18 pm
I'm bored~ So I shall post :O
My IGN is Einmyria in Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal. Einmyria is one of the Norse god Loki's daughters. The name means 'ashes.' I chose the name because I thought it was a beautful name, Loki is one of my favorite gods but I didn't want to use his name, because I'm female and prefer having female names.
My other main in EE is called Fureiya. I wanted the name Freya (from Norse mythology as well, but I mainly wanted it because of the character in Chobits), but the name was taken. So I decided to write the name how it would be written in Japanese, but romanized, since I mainly wanted it because of a character in a manga

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

DarkStarHero

Rank 0
DarkStarHero
PostedJun 10, 2012 12:08 am
mines DarkWarHero my main char i chose it because i came up with the name every game i play its never taken so i guess its my own creation Smile i also came up with other names to i have a wild imagination and im working on a comic book of chars with my created names xD I use them in every game i play Smile also came up with my username here lol and my alt xEvanglinex is a name i got from negima! an anime that i watched and i like the char a woman name evangline (vampire)

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedJun 10, 2012 1:42 am
Mine is ToxicElixir because I liked the irony of it. An elixir is a sweet concoction, and being at toxic at the same time made it ironic. And then we have people trying to find the "elixir of life" and getting poisoned by mercury and whatnot.

WeeGeeFTWs

Rank 0
WeeGeeFTWs
PostedJun 10, 2012 8:35 pm
My IGN is; Luigart

Why? Simple really. I love Luigi ^-^ and because of that I like to incorporate him into my usernames. Obiously my main username is WeeGeeFTWs but I could hardly use that now could I? XD So I combined Luigi with Art ^-^ because guess what? I also love to do art :3

Like I said. Simple.

~The Mighty Cheese Knight; WeeGee

GMExia

GameMaster: USA
GMExia
PostedJun 11, 2012 6:02 pm
IGN = [GM]Exia. I like gundams. Very Happy

Secundia

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 5:18 pm
My EE name is Secundia. Smile I know, it's the same thing. xD But I was reading Julius Caesar, wondered what my real name would be Roman-ized, so yeah...I went on one of hose generators and that's what I got. xD I like it though. I usually go by Dia. ;D

Music_Luva

Rank 0
Music_Luva
PostedJun 19, 2012 5:06 pm

EE char

iz it ok if you sketch my char :3
i'll mssg the link of my char to you

It's not nice to stalk the cute people D:

Fantina5

Rank 0
Fantina5
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:16 pm
1. IGN:ShukoShuzuhara

Because of the anime Angelic Layer:3. I love that name Very Happy.

2. LadyAlyss

Because of a book series Ranger's Apprentice