Sojito

Rank 2
PostedOct 04, 2011 1:29 pm
KickStand, because without me your bike would fall over.
Advertisement

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedOct 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Mini's turn!

Hiya! Very Happy

IGN: Minivitale

...I work as a Teacher's Assist in a highschool. The teacher's name is Vitale, after a few years of working I could literally imitate him, the kids would laugh when I do..and has become an inside joke in the school where I work.. for many years..thus I got the nickname Minivitale! xD

CerberusEmbrace

Rank 1
CerberusEmbrace
PostedOct 06, 2011 12:44 pm
My name comes from an Art Piece that I did with one of my character snuggling onto the back of a Cerberus. Embarassed

Zoids Lv.62 Wizard/Gunslinger II Ulta Lv.-- Warbow

Kamii_Sama

Rank 0
Kamii_Sama
PostedOct 06, 2011 2:55 pm
yoo

IGN: Zerio

actually i want name it Zero, but because of typoo it became Zerio. but now i kind of like it Smile

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedOct 06, 2011 3:24 pm
I wanted to name my char Mint, but the name was already taken (the worst thing of all its that the person NEVER logs in >_>) so I ended up picking Blau since I love german and my char has blue eyes xD

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedOct 07, 2011 10:17 am
In a previous MMO I played, I had two characters (a main and an alt) who I loved to death; their names were "Lehoine" and "Alorise." Bored and trying another MMO (not this one), I was working on my character, but couldn't decide on which name, and typed in "Leorise." I'm pretty happy with the result as it's easy to shorten and isn't a horrific mouthful XP

CGCLunatic

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2011 7:36 pm
IGN: Arky
Well i was gonna go with Archy since its almost sounds like Archer and well im always an archer in every game i play but sadly it was take .___.
So instead i stared at my keyboard for about 3 hours and then BAM!! Arky poped out....Oh yeah

RosaliaFlame

Rank 0
RosaliaFlame
PostedOct 11, 2011 8:02 pm
IGN: Rosaflame

I really love roses, especially red and white ones. But the name Rosa wasn't quite enough for me. I played a lot of MarioKart when I developed this name and thought the flame added in my speed. It can also be taken as rose aflame meaning a rose on fire. The name has been one of my favorites for a long time. Very Happy

Lonnie233

Rank 0
Lonnie233
PostedOct 11, 2011 9:10 pm
IGn Noblesse
Mean someone who was born noble. My first name means noble, warrior. So in games i usually use Noble, but it was taken, so i went with the next best thing.

sig by leXieh/avatar by aiirza EEign:Noblesse23

Julenzya

Rank 0
Julenzya
PostedOct 14, 2011 4:46 pm
My IGN is "Elphae" which I took from my favourite character in a book ever, Elphaba the wicked witch of the west, from "Wicked". Of course it was taken so I combined two of her nicknames, "Elphie" and "Fae"^^