Kore_Lee

Rank 0
Kore_Lee
PostedSep 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Tell us the Reason of your IGN ("inside game name")

well as the title says tell us the reason of your IGN...where did you get it, what you used as inspiration.

so i'm gonna start...

My IGN it's ZatsuneMiku; i use this name cuz i like vocaloid and Zatsune Miku it's my favorite (too simple xD)

so now it's your turn tell us your IGN and the reason of it Very Happy

Advertisement

bloochee05

Rank 1
bloochee05
PostedSep 19, 2011 11:20 pm
Hello there.

But I think you posted on the wrong section. This is the Fan Art section.

Note: Forum moderator, kindly move this to General Discussions please.

Thank you. Smile

IGN: Zeus | Game: Eden Eternal | Server: Aquamarine | Guild: Valhalla

Kurondo

Rank 0
Kurondo
PostedSep 20, 2011 3:07 am
I chose "Dishwasher" Because of the xBox live Arcade game "The Dishwasher; Dead Samurai" & "The Dishwasher; Vampires Smile". And yeah I think this needs to be moved to general discussion too.

Amirrora

Rank 3
Amirrora
PostedSep 20, 2011 9:02 am
I chose mine, Devika, because I wanted a bit of fantasy-feel to my name.
It was listed on a fantasy name list and I fell in love with it.
It means 'night princess' in one language, and apparently in native 'little goddess'.

Ha ha, but I just thought it was cute and fantasy sounding, the meaning didn't matter to me.

Also, yes, this should be in general discussion.

Kore_Lee

Rank 0
Kore_Lee
PostedSep 20, 2011 1:32 pm
bloochee05 i posted it on this section cuz someone tell me that this sections are ok to post this kind of stuff...actually i post a similar post on the general discussions on other game forum and it was moved to this section, also i got a lot of replies telling me that this kind of posts should be in fan art section ,so since that day i post this kind of thing in this section that in my opinion doesn't do something bad to anyone.

ChibiAngelx

Rank 0
ChibiAngelx
PostedSep 20, 2011 2:08 pm
My IGN is FortuneTiara, because its from a manga called "Mistress Fortune" and i really liked the name!

jonbonium

Rank 0
jonbonium
PostedSep 20, 2011 3:46 pm
I almost always pick the same in game name for my main (mainly on the plains of Spain) which is Jhonis, read as Jon-is, not Joan-is.
I 'invented' this name for myself based on my real name, Jonathon, the reasoning was because the original game I made it for(can't remember which) had titles after your name. So my name would read Jon-is Untouchable, etc. I later found out it's a real name, and is more often read as Joan-is and there for was made fun of online for a while as the Jonas Brothers became well known. In any event I think it is very fantasy in nature.

My Eden Eternal Suggestions:<br> (Please post to show your support if you agree)<br> http://www.aeriagames.com/node/59449

FireAika

Rank 0
FireAika
PostedSep 20, 2011 4:31 pm
I choosed "NapTime" for human (no offence DN) cuz I played with this nick a lot in other games, and it come out just becouse.. I was bored of looking for new names that were already taken Wink
And MrShine for Zumi - well, I think you know why i choose it xD

Rainbowblasts

Rank 1
Rainbowblasts
PostedSep 20, 2011 6:00 pm
Roxxie is my IGN. I first went for Rachel, which is my normal username, then Roxanne, then tried variations of the name until I got Roxxie. Roxanne just sounds...tough, in a way, to me.

I like R names. Razz

murilotn

Rank 0
murilotn
PostedOct 04, 2011 1:19 pm
Yooo!
IGN:NanamiChan
i choose that at first cause i like nanami from the anime lamune but than i prefer to change mah char hair style to looks like Madobe Nanami that is Windows 7 OStan