biro_ronaldo

Rank 1
biro_ronaldo
PostedSep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

More Information?

There are some matters that needed to be explained more.Currently, it appears that Aeria is only kinda "advertising" the game, because you still play the game on EA serves and not Aeria service.So Aeria games is going ever to host this game, or it's just "linking" to their game.

The only thing aeria has done now, is the ability to purchase BP with your AP, which you can already buy through EA website!

So explain more please?!

Need help w/ Realm of the Titans,Battle Field Heroes,DDTank or Wolfteam? Just ask me :)
Advertisement

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedSep 19, 2011 5:28 pm
Whats there to explain? This is like every PARTNER browser game aeria has, well kinda... you just need to make an account on EA's site from clicking the button on aeria's site while logged in... that links ur account and then u can turn AP into BP

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedSep 19, 2011 5:49 pm
I would be more interested in Aeria hosted it, since you can bounce from server to server, meet some hackers along the way or very high level players who have purchased the top weapons/skills making it a rather one sided affair.

And no one say otherwise because I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PS3 and its the same thing, newbie vs pro and because the player matching systems in these type of games never work too well, most of the time a newbie will get thrown in a match with level 30+ players on BC2 and they'll be one-shotted almost all the time.

I've played this before, and when its a more or less equal fight on both sides, the game is fun. But just one or two people can unbalance the game greatly which makes it not so much fun.

Marine121

Rank 1
Marine121
PostedSep 19, 2011 7:02 pm
This is exactly what I thought when I hit Play Now and it took me to the BFH original sight. Its kind of disappoiting, id liek to log in with my AG account. And play with other AG people.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 19, 2011 8:31 pm
somone could always rent a server....or aeria can host a few

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedSep 20, 2011 1:49 pm
I doubt that's going to happen, and besides I don't think you can actually choose what servers you play on, I could be wrong about that part though. I played it again today, a couple of matches against equally levelled/geared players and it was really fun, then a couple of matches had some high levels and tons of premium gear and was very one-sided.

Who am I? I'm no one -- But I fight against tyranny and against so-called White Knights. I'm for fairness and equality for all - What do you stand for?

Rabid..T..Dog

Rank 0
Rabid..T..Dog
PostedSep 20, 2011 1:59 pm
Moon_Phase wrote:
I doubt that's going to happen, and besides I don't think you can actually choose what servers you play on, I could be wrong about that part though. I played it again today, a couple of matches against equally levelled/geared players and it was really fun, then a couple of matches had some high levels and tons of premium gear and was very one-sided.  
get used to 1 sided matches unless u start dropping a lot of coin,and hope ya dont mind dropping that coin,on a game thats been in beta stage 5 years,with no support,and tons of problems.
No they cant host a server,but they can rent 1,,,,,and yes u can choose servers,kinda,go to forums,server rental section,,,and look for bookmarks,these are like a favorite list,thats as close to a server browser this game is going to have.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 20, 2011 2:53 pm
wrong, if EA agree's, then aeria can host a server...how do you think people rent them?

Rabid..T..Dog

Rank 0
Rabid..T..Dog
PostedSep 20, 2011 2:58 pm
marksteele wrote:
wrong, if EA agree's, then aeria can host a server...how do you think people rent them?  
From EA trusted partners.LEET,my internet services,i3d,gamearena..
you cant host servers,because they dont release server files.
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/rsp

Guidizzo

Rank 0
Guidizzo
PostedSep 20, 2011 3:15 pm
Eh, i wish i could use my AP to get BF's to use on my current EA account that i've used since 2009.