What character/faction will you choose?!

Soldier/Royal Army
23%17 Votes
Gunner/Royal Army
7%5 Votes
Commando/Royal Army
23%17 Votes
Soldier/National Army
12%9 Votes
Gunner/National Army
5%4 Votes
Commando/National Army
26%19 Votes
Total Votes :: 71 Votes
Author Message

Guidizzo

Rank 0
Guidizzo
Joined
26 Aug 2010
Posts
71
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 20, 2011 3:00 pm
Gunners are best at lower levels, Commandos are more better towards the higher levels despite having limits against them. Soldiers are versatile through all levels. Choose wisely, or you may regret it in the future.

ETA of DWO return: Release of the DWO EU server. DWO IGNS: Surge.WU1(CB), Dart.TS1(OB and beyond)
Advertisement

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
Joined
14 Feb 2007
Posts
29
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 20, 2011 4:54 pm
Guidizzo wrote:
Gunners are best at lower levels, Commandos are more better towards the higher levels despite having limits against them. Soldiers are versatile through all levels. Choose wisely, or you may regret it in the future.  


I have to disagree.
I found the mandos best at lower levels as people are too inexperienced to notice you. Then in mid levels the soldier becomes real good and around lvl 30 the gunners get real OP, especially with the Pirate Pistol (PP)

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
4513
Location
Jacksonville, FL United States
PostedSep 20, 2011 5:07 pm
super1d wrote:
Guidizzo wrote:
Gunners are best at lower levels, Commandos are more better towards the higher levels despite having limits against them. Soldiers are versatile through all levels. Choose wisely, or you may regret it in the future.  


I have to disagree.
I found the mandos best at lower levels as people are too inexperienced to notice you. Then in mid levels the soldier becomes real good and around lvl 30 the gunners get real OP, especially with the Pirate Pistol (PP)  

I've actually gotten pretty decent at sneaking up on people and stabbing them to death lol. I don't get high kill ratios, but i do contribute to the team. Usually I go take a few flags, then perch somewhere where the enemy won't see me. I make sure I am in explosive throwing range too lol. If I see an enemy try to take the flag I toss a bomb then immediately switch to sniper rifle and start firing. In most cases they don't see you throw the bomb so when you start shooting, the bomb explodes shortly after creating the image that more enemies are attacking you, making that enemy panic. It's been working wonderfully for me so far hahaha.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
Joined
14 Feb 2007
Posts
29
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 20, 2011 5:37 pm
Sticky TNT only does 15dmg at max at infantry ^^
Dont waste ur time on throwing that <3

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
4513
Location
Jacksonville, FL United States
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:33 pm
super1d wrote:
Sticky TNT only does 15dmg at max at infantry ^^
Dont waste ur time on throwing that <3  

I've been using it purely as a distraction. I do the real damage with my knife/sniper rifle Very Happy.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

MokeDK

Rank 0
Joined
20 Sep 2011
Posts
13
Location
Denmark
PostedSep 21, 2011 6:32 am
super1d wrote:


You won't be able to delete heroes, so choose wisely. ^^  


this, you get 4 slots (if you spend money (BF) you can get up to 10pr. account)


Edit:

In high levels (lvl+20) commandos who wants to knife, has a hard time.
(stealth level should maxed first)

Gunners start slow, but will in a few levels (level 4-6) be the fastest leveling char all thru the rest of the game.
(for gods sake, remember to put the first point in Leg-it, then one in I Eat Grenades, then fill up leg-it.. and share leg-it with your team)

Soldier takes skill, and manages average thru all levels.
(CombatMedicine.... CM.. and..CM.. fill it FIRST, and share... you might also want to put one of the first in BlastingStrike to knock those pesky knifers away Wink )

sutirem

Rank 0
sutirem
Joined
22 Sep 2011
Posts
15
Location
Somewhere in Germany
PostedSep 22, 2011 7:42 am
National Soldier of course, more shiny. cool items.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
Joined
23 Feb 2008
Posts
3962
Location
Superman Cave Vietnam
PostedSep 22, 2011 8:23 am
i see Very Happy

XxLittleCutiexX

Rank 0
XxLittleCutiexX
Joined
11 Jun 2012
Posts
9
Location
In FairyLand Greece
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:11 am
Comado National Army x'D

Kimi Ni Todoke Sailor Moon

NelsonSleeper

Rank 0
NelsonSleeper
Joined
19 Nov 2012
Posts
2
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:02 am

Re: [POLL] What character/faction will you choose?!

I voted on commando/Royal army. They perform well with my controllings. Maybe all are good, but commandos works for me great.... Very Happy

removed for content
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: