xXSparta74Xx

Rank 1
xXSparta74Xx
PostedSep 18, 2011 2:10 am

Free Ap Suggestion

Please support this!!
Ok, I know that they make money because people buy AP, but there should be a way to get free AP because many people don;t have there own income and can't buy AP and some people just think its not worth it.

And there are ridiculously priced items such as:

1. Power Master Item - 7 days - 1990 AP
2. EM-32 MC - 1 day - 900 AP
3. ELWRCi M6A2 MC - 90 days - 99999 AP!!

Now you really expect someone to buy AP worth $900 just so he/she can buy ELWRCi M6A2 MC for 90 days. And there are some ridiculously priced Wolf Coin Items such as the special edition characters which cost 500 000 Wolf Coins for 30 days!! You need to spend so much AP before you can get that much Wolf Coins. You'll need to spend at least 500 000 AP to get that much Wolf Coins and 500 000 AP would cost over $4000. And if you get that much Wolf Coins using the method in which you play 90 minutes and get 10 Wolf Coins then it would take you 4500000 minutes worth of game play to get that much.

There were 2 methods to get free AP which was playing Poker Heroes and by doing Offers. Now you can't get AP by Poker Heroes so the only way to get free AP is by doing Offers from which 80% don't work and they give you loads of viruses and waste a lot of time.

So my suggestion is to do one of these:

1. Make AP and AP items Lot cheaper. You should be able to buy 5000 AP for $20 and reduce prices of some AP items like the ELWRCi M6A2 MC.

2. Make items that you can buy for gold and are as good or are as nearly as good as AP items but don't make them ridiculously over priced. Here are some examples:

[*]ELWRCi M6A2 Silver/Gold: 10 000 Gold for 1 day. 40 000 Gold for 7 days. 130 000 Gold for 30 days and 300 000 Gold for 90 days.
[*]A hat or mask which gives +15% HP and costs 13 000 Gold for 1 day and so on.

3. Make a free IN GAME way to get AP which WORKS!! unlike those stupid Offers. Some examples are:

[*]You get 10 AP for every 4 to 5 hours of game play.
[*]You can convert 100 000 Gold into 50 or 100 AP
[*]You can buy an AP box for 50 000 Gold in which you can get 10 AP, 100 AP or 1000 AP

Or at least make some way to get free way which works!!

And if I made money by people buying AP, I'd still implement this idea because people have stopped playing your games because of these over priced items or because there is no comparison between AP characters and non-AP characters. For example: It takes 2 left click attacks of basic wolf to kill the default un armored character and it takes more than 10 left click attacks of basic wolf to kill a fully armored AP character. Another example is that ever since you guys made it impossible to get AP by playing Poker Heroes on Facebook, hundreds of people have stopped playing your games, lots of people have stopped playing your games because AP items are too overpowered, some people have stopped playing because AP and AP items are too expensive. if you spend $20 on AP, you can buy 1 good weapon for 30 days and that's it.

So guys PLEASE support this idea and hopefully it will be implemented into the game!
Advertisement

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedSep 18, 2011 7:30 am
So what other games are there that offer In-Game Currency to Cash Currency?
Or give away Cash Currency for playing exceedingly high hours of gameplay?
You could just as easily Earn Aeria Points.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

xXSparta74Xx

Rank 1
xXSparta74Xx
PostedSep 19, 2011 3:56 am
I would actually "EARN FREE AEIRA POINTS' if the offers actually worked. Right now i'm supposed to have 632 AP because of offers but I only got 158 AP

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedSep 20, 2011 8:27 am
The trick is to pay attention to what it tells you that you have to do to get the free points. In the last week I got about 30 bucks of free ap. =p

Just read everything and follow instructions.

xXSparta74Xx

Rank 1
xXSparta74Xx
PostedSep 21, 2011 12:42 am

i'm not joking dude, atleast 50% of them don't work...

xXSparta74Xx

Rank 1
xXSparta74Xx
PostedSep 21, 2011 4:32 am
BEWARE: Skillz Required!
Play now and test your aiming and shooting skills. Better be good at it if you want to survive in the most exhilarating shooter game in Facebook!
No purchase required to receive 20 APs
APs will be awarded upon install. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay

New from Zynga: CityVille
In CityVille, you're Mayor of everything. Start building your dream city - play Zynga's newest game now!
No purchase required to receive 23 APs
APs will be awarded upon install of the CityVille Application. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

Play ANIMAL PARTY!
The most adorable animals on Facebook are ready to play with YOU!
No purchase required to receive 2 APs
APs will be awarded upon valid install. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.
x

Play Spartacus Game on Facebook!
Train and Equip a Team of Gladiators for Battle in the Arena. Become Rome's Greatest Champion!
APs will be awarded upon valid install. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay
x

Play Simply Hosptial On Facebook!
Manage your own hospital by hiring doctors, provide examination and diagnostic rooms, decorate it to make it look appealing and maintain your medical equipment, all to increase its reputation and profit.

Play Resort World On Facebook!
Summer time, don't you want to go swimming, sun bathing and BBQ with friends in beach like the tourists in Resort World?
APs will be awarded upon install of application. Offer reports on 15 minute delay
x

New Hidden Object Game!
Show off your detective skills in MYSTERY MANOR! Play NOW!
APs will be awarded upon valid install of application. Offer reports on 15 minute delay

Build YOUR Country!
In MY COUNTRY- in depth city-builder- create your DREAM COUNTRY on Facebook
x

Play Ravenwood Fair!
Tame the creepy forest and build a thriving fair! Play NOW!

I just made a new facebook account and did all these offers AND yes i followed the instructions.
All you have to do is launch the game for the first time..

I waited over an hour and didn;t even get 1 bloody AP

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedSep 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Curse aeria for not allowing me to earn free ap.

Owait.

Refresh the offers page. Yes, some don't work. If you're diligent you can get some good ones though.

Edit: I edited them all together in a hurry since I'm just trying to prove a point...sorry the dates are out of order. xD I didn't see a "show all" button but that would have saved me the time of putting them together.

Edit edit: Also note that while I didn't get any viruses, they did install tracking cookies I had the pleasure of deleting.

TechnoMagic

Rank 0
TechnoMagic
PostedSep 21, 2011 7:16 pm
Meh. I say let a toolbar do all the work for you and then all you have to do is fill in the missing information and press submit.

xXSparta74Xx

Rank 1
xXSparta74Xx
PostedSep 22, 2011 12:49 am

this is madness

GirlBlunder@ you got 1875 AP from a offer and I bet that that wasn't a free offer..

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedSep 22, 2011 9:12 am
Netflix trial. No charge for 30 days (which I will cancel before there's a charge). And I get to stream movies/tv for free for a month. How is this bad? lol.

I checked and it's not hard to cancel at all. I guess you're just lazy Very Happy

Pout more, done trying to prove a point. Lazy people will stay lazy, whiners will continue to whine, and smart people will still get free ap.