GameSage: Wolf Team
the_mask500
PostedSep 24, 2011 5:29 pm
I just tried playing it and its really fun

Advertisement

killingbeast2

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2011 2:21 am
I just wanna say: I'm back online known as dutchcommando or flugellover my old hero's most of the time I play on dutchcommando so you can add me as friend if you want

jkronn

Rank 0
jkronn
PostedSep 25, 2011 8:00 am
Marine121 wrote:
I am so excited about this! Such a good game, now from Aeria Games! Maybe now people will come to Aerias site more, see WolfTeam, and now WolfTeam can get more players! >Very Happy  

lol no this is wolfteams death sorry bro.

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedSep 25, 2011 9:11 am
jkronn wrote:
Marine121 wrote:
I am so excited about this! Such a good game, now from Aeria Games! Maybe now people will come to Aerias site more, see WolfTeam, and now WolfTeam can get more players! >Very Happy  

lol no this is wolfteams death sorry bro.  

please, wolfteam died a year ago.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

hackafreak

Rank 5
hackafreak
PostedSep 25, 2011 10:27 am
Pssh, Wolfteam is for nubs.

Real pros play Foxteam.

The sun also rises.

luissexy1

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2011 12:46 pm
hackafreak wrote:
Pssh, Wolfteam is for nubs.

Real pros play Foxteam.  
WolfTeam 4ever Alone

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedOct 01, 2011 3:10 am
This Game Is Rly Rly Fun But It needs More Tutorial For da Noobies *(Mahsellf)*
Buut I know aeria doesnt run this Smile
Battlefield heroes is ALOT simpler then the actually battlefields.... o.o

killingbeast2

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2011 8:29 am
DevinWT wrote:
This Game Is Rly Rly Fun But It needs More Tutorial For da Noobies *(Mahsellf)*
Buut I know aeria doesnt run this Smile
Battlefield heroes is ALOT simpler then the actually battlefields.... o.o  

you can play a tutorial in it so don't get it

balalegend

Rank 0
balalegend
PostedOct 02, 2011 11:17 am

so this is the end of wolfteam

so this is why wolfteam got lots of hackers lately,
i know about this F2P game industries, when they release a new game they will destroy the old game(hackers), so that their new game gets lots of players,

or
when they release a new game, they will forget about the old game,

anyhow either one of the above is aeria doing now.
and both wolfteam and battlefield heros got hackers so its pretty bad for buying that game aeria, aeria should have asked its players about that game, we surely told that it got hackers too.

about battfield heros, it sucks-- i been playing that game for about 2 years and stopped playing
after lots of lagg and hackers, either aeria or EA need vac secured servers, like they have in team fortress 2, or it will surely got hacked,

i am just saying this because wolf team has hackers in every destructionx2 game, it is hard to be a wolf, those fly hackers are lame.

thanks to hackers i dont play wolfteam now, i play other game like the battlefield heros,(not battlefield heros, i mean other game like it). but i still come and visit wolfteam, to see whether it is patched for hack prevention system.

and for the lonleys, dont tell me to give a ticket for aeria about the hackers. because i did it many times, and the guy is still playing. just su.

P.S. thanks for ruining the wolfteam aeria.

HuangNuXi

Rank 0
HuangNuXi
PostedOct 03, 2011 11:58 am
I liked Battlefield heroes until they brought in real life trading, they said they wouldn't give in to it but they lied and started using different credits in-game ruining it for the f2p players while the p2p players win every match with there high powered guns and widgets

I understand that doing that made a lot of people that s**t money happy and im not angry with Ea im just dissapointed -_-, all in all its a good game and i recommend playing it once you have a good connection and dont mind the endless amount of hackers that will "aimbot" you, this is just my opinion and it won't be changed but i dont excpect to change anyone else's mind with this post im just stating what i believe in and others except troll's can comment on my opinion and have a gf ^^ ciao