DJKiwi

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 7:23 pm

AP for Surveys

It doesn't work more often than it does.
Dear People,

I don't see the point in having a rewards system if it doesn't work. Out of 3 surveys i spent about half an hour of my precious time on each, 2 in the end didn't give anything. I made tickets for this issue, but for some reason (i wonder..) the moderators don't reply to the ones about surveys. Now i did the thing requested, provided annoying advertising companies with my information and even a lot of information about my personal life, to get scammed? Seeing that 100 AP is equivalent to a euro, they scammed me out of about 3 euros only giving me 1,50 for 1 survey, and effectively stealing 1,50 from me.
Now at this point i don't really believe its that the site moderators are unable to fix it, because this problem has been there for several years. Theres simply no priority for this issue.
So unless someone can prove that they are actually trying to fix it, and giving the fair deserved AP to the users who are entitled to it, they are scamming. In that case they are commiting fraud.
Its obvious that the only reason the moderators dont reply to these tickets, is because they want to get you to spend money for ap. Since they already got the money from the ad companies through revenue for their reference this is actually stealing money.

DJKiwi
Advertisement

HighGuy97

Rank 1
HighGuy97
PostedSep 15, 2011 7:53 pm
1. They aren't responsible if the people doing the survey, don't indicate you have completed the survey.
2. They are not stealing money as you have not taken money from you.
3. they did not scam you out of 3 euros, cause their is no garantee that the surveys will work.
4. I bet you waited 5 minutes after you sent in a ticket to post this on the forums, SMH

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedSep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

I never trusted the download ones except for Fiesta from Outspark. It's literally free AP for every account you own if you download it once. And in some cases/websites, this survey can repeatable everyday and easily abused for free large amounts of cash points. Yea happy, I'm talking about you. Aeria Games isn't one of those cases/websites, so don't bother.

The Video Surveys are pretty simple. Just sit there and watch the video or mute the video and let it play. Come back when the video is done and click that button under the video and you get free AP points.

The actual survey ones are very anal and sometimes won't reward points. I've used toolbars to auto fill them to save the time but they still won't reward the AP so I don't really bother with those anymore. If you get a reward or confirmation page from the survey, I strongly recommend that you hit Print Screen, save it in Paint, and then submit the picture if you do not receive the points within the given time frame.  

Ugh I should have just written that as a guide.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

VampireL0rD

Rank 2
PostedSep 15, 2011 8:22 pm
Some of the surveys take some time to give your AP, or simply don't work. But not all of them not work, you just need to find the right one.

DJKiwi

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2011 6:07 am
1. They aren't responsible if the people doing the survey, don't indicate you have completed the survey.
2. They are not stealing money as you have not taken money from you.
3. they did not scam you out of 3 euros, cause their is no garantee that the surveys will work.
4. I bet you waited 5 minutes after you sent in a ticket to post this on the forums, SMH

And thats where you are wrong!
They have taken money from the ad companies for revenue, how old are you, 11! Cuz any older and the concept gaining profit from referral should be clear. >
This is like paying 20 bucks for a coupon which then turns out being fake.

They received a higher amount of money than they reward me with AP for, elsewise this whole system wouldn't be there. Believe me they use it to make money. Since i practially worked for them, made effort, gave them the referral, They do fraud me out of (virtual game) money im entitled to. 100 aeria points is equivalent to 1 euro so AP does represent real money.

I didnt wait 5 minutes, but at least a day. Highguy97 Kid, u better just not respond to forum posts cuz its obvious you have the intelligence of a 4 year old and not the knowledge to respond accurately.

To Dynasty, how exactly do i get the printscreens in the section? Photobucket and BB tags? Or? So far the mods still havent replied to my message for obvious reasons.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedSep 16, 2011 7:46 am

Re: AP for Surveys

DJKiwi wrote:
they scammed me out of about 3 euros  

if you paid someone 3 euros for a survey, then you need to talk to that company that did the survey.
if you did not pay any euros than how did they steal money from you? did you give them your bank info?

read what it says on the offers page.

Offers page wrote:

* All offers are provided by external partners. Aeria Games & Entertainment has no direct control over them.
* You MUST COMPLETE ALL STEPS detailed in each offer to receive Aeria Points.

if you did not get AP from doing a survey, then you need to talk to the company doing the survey, maybe you didnt do all that they wanted?

also, read what VampireL0rD and DynastySoldier wrote.
also what HighGuy97 wrote, they are not stealing from you if you did not give them any money.

DJKiwi

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2011 8:26 am
not giving something someone is entitled to is stealing too. But if that goes over your heads i can understand. Not everyone has an IQ of over 140. And most ppl playing this are kids so i assume you are too.

On top of that i didn't get an answer as to where to send the printscreens. So instead of repeating someone elses error, can you give me a usefull answer instead?

Ohh by the way i replied to them if you would have paid attention, that i dont abuse quotes doesn't mean i don't read.

When you post something it obvious its to the people above, therefore in such a small group, quotes aren't very usefull. But that wasn't the point now was it Very Happy

So, where do i send them?

EDIT: Aeria games saying the surveys are not their responsibility is like the church saying they are not responsible for priests abusing 100s of children. They might haven't directly done anything, but them being aware of it makes them guilty.

Saying or stating that something is not your responsibility doesn't mean it isn't. Aeria games eventually gets the money from the ad revenue, so they are the ones that are supposed to pass part of it on to me through ap. It's Aeria's money biznez therefore they are responsible, whatever disclaimer they put up.

When i make the claim that im not responsible for any damage done by my psychopathic behaviour because im not in control of my actions i still end up in jail.

Had enough metaphores?

HighGuy97

Rank 1
HighGuy97
PostedSep 16, 2011 2:43 pm
Rage more dude, BTW my IQ is 140, and your metaphors are not true at all, and they have no relevance...

Darkmanafest63

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2011 5:34 am

surveys not working for me either

i have done countless surveys out of about every 20 i do one might work and its always the lowest payout of the group i checked my completion status and it only said i viewed them so i go back to the survey re submit my info and it said " sorry this survey cant be COMPLETED again we already have you INFORMATION" correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that in fact indication that i've completed it ? i know aeria has no direct control but they should at least remove the surveys that for a fact don't work or maybe come up with some better offers and methods theirs no compensation for our valuable time we spend on these surveys time i could be spending in game or doing something useful i'm not saying they robed or scammed me or that i even want compensation i just want a better method to EARNING ap doing those surveys cost time in which compensation for that time spent wast supposed to be earning ap which is apparently not the case but all im really out after is just for them to remove the non working surveys or to at least offer a more reliable way

miggy2001

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: AP for Surveys

DJKiwi wrote:
Dear People,

I don't see the point in having a rewards system if it doesn't work. Out of 3 surveys i spent about half an hour of my precious time on each, 2 in the end didn't give anything. I made tickets for this issue, but for some reason (i wonder..) the moderators don't reply to the ones about surveys. Now i did the thing requested, provided annoying advertising companies with my information and even a lot of information about my personal life, to get scammed? Seeing that 100 AP is equivalent to a euro, they scammed me out of about 3 euros only giving me 1,50 for 1 survey, and effectively stealing 1,50 from me.
Now at this point i don't really believe its that the site moderators are unable to fix it, because this problem has been there for several years. Theres simply no priority for this issue.
So unless someone can prove that they are actually trying to fix it, and giving the fair deserved AP to the users who are entitled to it, they are scamming. In that case they are commiting fraud.
Its obvious that the only reason the moderators dont reply to these tickets, is because they want to get you to spend money for ap. Since they already got the money from the ad companies through revenue for their reference this is actually stealing money.

DJKiwi