CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedSep 16, 2011 12:09 pm
Hopefully the new system is out before recurring hits; else that's a lot of missing reward points
Advertisement

krazyds

Rank 2
krazyds
PostedSep 16, 2011 6:21 pm
Gamification kind of hints at a system like a visa/master card.. spend x $.. you get points towards a free vacation to hawaii or a snowboard. In games case.. for example you get free dreamy gear. Like your account has a life long tiered session...

Cincierta

Rank 2
Cincierta
PostedSep 17, 2011 11:52 am
So I'm guessing now that we will be currently unable to purchase more AP until the new system is in? I tried to buy more earlier and was strangely declined.

ImpoliteTitan

Rank 0
ImpoliteTitan
PostedSep 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Then why would I purchase at the moment?

So why would anyone purchase any AP at all right now? You removed another incentive for people to purchase, and in the game I'm currently playing: Call of Gods, there is no events as an incentive either.

I've been purchasing regularly since I joined, and now you cancelled a program without having a replacement in place? That was incredibly bad business sense.

peteriot

Rank 0
peteriot
PostedSep 18, 2011 11:04 am
In all fairness, the current rewards program being trashed with no replacement in effect yet, it would make sense that all AP purchases made during this limbo period(no rewards) be made retro-active to receive the new benefits when they are implemented. Just my 2 cents.

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedSep 18, 2011 12:22 pm
peteriot wrote:
In all fairness, the current rewards program being trashed with no replacement in effect yet, it would make sense that all AP purchases made during this limbo period(no rewards) be made retro-active to receive the new benefits when they are implemented. Just my 2 cents.  

I hope so. I just did scrape together a few pennies to buy a few AP and this was before I saw this. It was only a couple days ago. I thought for sure I'd be getting reward points and then see this... so sad.

In my opinion, things should be discussed, implemented THEN announced. Not have this blank period with no rewards. I was wondering why no reward points showed up after my purchase.

Sig by TenshiMari<3

peteriot

Rank 0
peteriot
PostedSep 18, 2011 8:35 pm
Mehrvigne wrote:
peteriot wrote:

I hope so. I just did scrape together a few pennies to buy a few AP and this was before I saw this. It was only a couple days ago. I thought for sure I'd be getting reward points and then see this... so sad.

In my opinion, things should be discussed, implemented THEN announced. Not have this blank period with no rewards. I was wondering why no reward points showed up after my purchase.  

I sure hope so too. I know the "rewards bonus" is just that, a bonus, but we have all gotten kinda use to this system. I really don't mind change as long as it's for the better or at least equal to the previous. I guess we just have to hope that they have a good plan and trust that they have good intentions. I bet we end up ok. *fingers crossed*

tenchi878

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2011 2:39 am
I quit buying AP & stopped playing Megaten because of how cheep Aeria has become with their bonus AP that they would give you. It used to be pretty good, but they started lowering bonus AP to the point that it really sucks. Now they are doing this. Its to bad but maybe this will work out, but don't hold your breath.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:12 am
well hopefully all purchases made after the 14th of september will count towards the new rewards program. Hopefully we can get some clarification on whether this is possible or not.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

warrior_700

Rank 3
warrior_700
PostedSep 20, 2011 8:23 am
Aeria Games never seems to fail to Fail.