twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedMar 13, 2012 5:11 am
thanks superman, would be great if we could get some news.

you are not worthy to see this signature
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 13, 2012 12:34 pm
Ok. Here is the update.

This didnt make it into the portal update (which you all know by now). It is still planned, and they will revisit it after we have completed the Ijji merge. This does not mean it will be done at that time, but that we will re-evaluate where it fits into the queue after Ijji has been merged, and everything is working correctly. This is the primary engineering task at this time.

So, there will not be any updates for a few months. After Ijji, we can ask again, and see where it is in the queue.

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedMar 13, 2012 11:55 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. Here is the update.

This didnt make it into the portal update (which you all know by now). It is still planned, and they will revisit it after we have completed the Ijji merge. This does not mean it will be done at that time, but that we will re-evaluate where it fits into the queue after Ijji has been merged, and everything is working correctly. This is the primary engineering task at this time.

So, there will not be any updates for a few months. After Ijji, we can ask again, and see where it is in the queue.  

Is this really the best excuse AGE let you say? Sad.

How about:

"A service we offered for 4~ years is no longer available because we realized we could milk you even harder. It has nothing to do with web devs or our engineering staff. We could implement this functionality in a day if we truly wanted. But we're greedier now more than ever. You guys are dumb an we're smarter than you. Our bank accounts prove it."

At least it's honest.

ToxicStarFish

Rank 0
ToxicStarFish
PostedMar 14, 2012 1:36 am
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. Here is the update.

How about:

"A service we offered for 4~ years is no longer available because we realized we could milk you even harder. It has nothing to do with web devs or our engineering staff. We could implement this functionality in a day if we truly wanted. But we're greedier now more than ever. You guys are dumb an we're smarter than you. Our bank accounts prove it."

At least it's honest.  

+1 for Jay. Superman Aeria could have left old system up until a new one was implemented but they didn't so.. I'm gonna fully agree with Jay on this.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 14, 2012 2:00 am
Happy 6-months-since-they-canned-Reward-AP everyone Very Happy

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedMar 14, 2012 5:17 am
Avyn wrote:
Happy 6-months-since-they-canned-Reward-AP everyone Very Happy  

*bakes a cake* ^^

ImpoliteTitan

Rank 0
ImpoliteTitan
PostedMar 16, 2012 7:07 am
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. Here is the update.

How about:

At least it's honest.  

+1'ed. I'm all on board for a new Rewards System being put into place, but I don't recall ever seeing why they had to take down the old one. Something about they needed to remove the old one to implement the new one...

6 months later, and I'm still wondering why they ever took down the old one.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedMar 27, 2012 4:49 pm
ImpoliteTitan wrote:
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. Here is the update.

How about:

At least it's honest.  

+1'ed. I'm all on board for a new Rewards System being put into place, but I don't recall ever seeing why they had to take down the old one. Something about they needed to remove the old one to implement the new one...

6 months later, and I'm still wondering why they ever took down the old one.  

jeebus, over 6 months. Superman, if AGE ever seriously planned on giving us a rewards program again, and its going to be ATLEAST another 3 months before they even start to consider it, then can they at least put the old system back in place? obviously its already developed and we know it works fine, shouldn't be too hard to put back right?

Even when you purchase ap these days it reminds you about the rewards system by saying 'bonus ap for this purchase ---- 0'

you are not worthy to see this signature

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedMar 27, 2012 5:07 pm
...and after Ijji, there comes another important primary engineering task. And then another. And then another.

I will gladly quadruple the amount of AP that I have bought in the past 12 months if it comes out within the next year.

Someone help me out. What is $0 x 4?

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Dakr Mage wrote:
What is $0 x 4?  
$0 Nil zero nada zilch Crying or Very sad