crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 03, 2012 7:46 am
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
(@)_ ( @ ) Any news?  
Nope. :\
If they had any news, they would prolly post a new topic as a new announcement.

Advertisement

_Halcon

Rank 2
_Halcon
PostedMar 06, 2012 10:43 am
bump

Alcon_ 30 UM Archer          .Alcon 70 UM Tank          Etain AoL  Leader of Gloria Eterna

ToxicStarFish

Rank 0
ToxicStarFish
PostedMar 10, 2012 3:17 am
Bump

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedMar 10, 2012 6:47 am
I remember them.
It was always nice to have a little AP dropping in your account from previous purchases to get you through a dry spell.
Plus it made customers feel appreciated and valued.

I also want to add that when the bonus AP disapeared, so did my Etain and rem addiction.
I bought the little cheap things with bonus AP, and since it's gone I've learned to play without them and don't "stock up" like I used to because of it.

The simple fact that we got some AP back made me feel a little better about breaking every item I bought with the initial purchase of AP, and not having anything to show for it.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 10, 2012 6:49 am
evilbeast wrote:
I remember them.
It was always nice to have a little AP dropping in your account from previous purchases to get you through a dry spell.
Plus it made customers feel appreciated and valued.

I also want to add that when the bonus AP disapeared, so did my Etain and rem addiction.
I bought the little cheap things with bonus AP, and since it's gone I've learned to play without them and don't "stock up" like I used to because of it.

The simple fact that we got some AP back made me feel a little better about breaking every item I bought with the initial purchase of AP, and not having anything to show for it.  

Wait.

Are you trying to say that it was a perfectly fine system that worked for years with no issue and there was no reason to change/remove it?

Sounds like propaganda to me.

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedMar 10, 2012 7:03 am
*Le gasp!*
Dammit Avyn, ya figured me out, lol!

Reward AP was like little band-aids for the gaping holes in my heart made from the flying shrapnel of breaking lapis, lapasia, and OP's.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedMar 10, 2012 9:32 am
Must admit, When I first started buying AP I never new about rewards. But when I did it was like "F yes". Now it can be off putting completely if you want to get a huge purchase by adding AP. Even avoided adding funds for the tier because I knew it was just another pointless thing draining me without anything cause. Chances are they may bring this new reward program into the system, but the person who said they should give us a reward for what we pay on ap without a reward system, will probaby not get that. Most likely we will have a clean slate and no reward for ap funds added during this time.
Eitherway, I just want the d@** thing back Neutral

-Retired.

_Halcon

Rank 2
_Halcon
PostedMar 12, 2012 5:44 am
Bump again Smile

Alcon_ 30 UM Archer          .Alcon 70 UM Tank          Etain AoL  Leader of Gloria Eterna

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 12, 2012 5:12 pm
still waiting.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 12, 2012 7:05 pm
It has been a while, and it looks like all of the bugs from the portal update may have been reported. I will see if i can get an update on this.