limitboost

Rank 0
limitboost
PostedSep 14, 2011 10:01 am

About KUSO stones

I tried looking up resonance stones on the wiki and while I get a list, it doesn't indicate which specifically are for KUSO equipment.

I've got a back costume, weapon costume, and head costume all slotted, so I'd like to figure out which items to watch for. What are the best KUSO stones for crit rate, strength + agility, and vitality? I'd rather not grab things now only to find out that something better's out there.

Advertisement

ZOMGMiki

Rank 0
ZOMGMiki
PostedSep 18, 2011 11:14 am
Some 'Prismatic Gemstones' are for KUSO equipment (some are only for weapons so be careful).

May I refer you to this list here. ^_^

<div>

limitboost

Rank 0
limitboost
PostedSep 18, 2011 11:06 pm
ZOMGMiki wrote:
Some 'Prismatic Gemstones' are for KUSO equipment (some are only for weapons so be careful).

May I refer you to this list here. ^_^  

Thanks for the link, I'm checking the page out now.

ZProLifeZ

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 3:05 am
The best KUSO gemstones for agility/int/will/str are +6 ones, THe best ones for crit rate is 1%, crit damage, 5%. I am not sure about vit though :s

limitboost

Rank 0
limitboost
PostedSep 20, 2011 10:17 pm
ZProLifeZ wrote:
The best KUSO gemstones for agility/int/will/str are +6 ones, THe best ones for crit rate is 1%, crit damage, 5%. I am not sure about vit though :s  

Thanks for the info, I'd really been wondering what the top boosts were. I knew they were less than stones for normal equips but that was all.