Pamnee

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2008 9:51 am

Game hack has been found

I downloaded the game yesterday and played for a good 6 hours straight no problem - I have a lv9 character now -

Today I turn on Shaiya and I get "Game hack has been found" after 2 seconds of game play ; which clearly isn't the case...

I try again and after 3 minutes (2 fights) once again the error message pop up.

I look at the website which doesn't really provide me with any way to fix this bug.. I'm not going to uninstall my anti virus lets get real and I have no firewall *edit even windows firewall is off* - everything -shaiya + crappy anti hack program- are updating themselves just fine and are working as far as I can tell.

So I try again and after 2 fights again poof "Game hack has been found" Evil or Very Mad

This time however I didn't click the OK button but move my mouse over the Gameguard icon which tell me it's version number.. so it's not helpful but I decide to take a screen shot of the whole thing to prove the game crash with the proper version of gameguard active. However I now get a Fatal exception error Shaiya has been terminated.. and before I can do anything BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! + reboot obviously..

Brilliant..

Now , I play other MMO which I never had any issues with (ok a bit of lag like everyone else) + online RTS + CSS + CoD4 + BF2142 etc etc and I NEVER had this before.. so the issue is definitively on your side guys. My guess is that bs game guard crap.

I run a clean system XP pro SP2 Directx 9.0c (dxdiag report no problem on all tabs) - AMD64 3400 2048MB Nvidia 8600GTS 512MB antivirus: AVG 8.0.101

Obviously this isn't the 1st post regarding this issue and chance are it won't be the last one.

Good job on the game design they're some neat stuff in there.
btw where is Rose?? I looked everywhere for her!
Advertisement

ariel_aradia

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2008 12:35 pm

Game hack has been found

Got the same prob. My new computer runs shaiya without any problem. But with my old one I could not even get into the game. After download it said "Game hack has been found".

Shaiya is my first online game. I never even tried to hack something.

Can s. o. tell us why this message comes?

ariel_aradia

psienesis

Rank 4
PostedJun 27, 2008 12:43 pm
There is an application that is installed along with the game client called INCA nProtect, commonly referred to as "GameGuard". This application provides a number of client-security services that protect your game client from being hacked.

It's possible that you have some sort of malware on your PC, like a keylogger, that trips GameGuard's warning. It's more likely that your anti-virus program or firewall are blocking GameGuard, which also trips its warning alert.

You have to have GameGuard running properly in order to play Shaiya. There's a number of posts on the forums that detail what can go wrong with GG.

~ Psienesis 1 in 5 children online gets eaten by rabid bears. And you didn't even know bears could type.

Wolfheart

Rank 5
Wolfheart
PostedJun 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Moved to proper area.Take a look at this post it has gamegaurd fixes
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=89724

no longer a member of Primal instinct

Langerz

Rank 5
Langerz
PostedJun 27, 2008 9:18 pm

trecojah

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Re: Game hack has been found

Pamnee wrote:
I downloaded the game yesterday and played for a good 6 hours straight no problem - I have a lv9 character now -

Today I turn on Shaiya and I get "Game hack has been found" after 2 seconds of game play ; which clearly isn't the case...

I look at the website which doesn't really provide me with any way to fix this bug.. I'm not going to uninstall my anti virus lets get real and I have no firewall *edit even windows firewall is off* - everything -shaiya + crappy anti hack program- are updating themselves just fine and are working as far as I can tell.

So I try again and after 2 fights again poof "Game hack has been found" Evil or Very Mad

This time however I didn't click the OK button but move my mouse over the Gameguard icon which tell me it's version number.. so it's not helpful but I decide to take a screen shot of the whole thing to prove the game crash with the proper version of gameguard active. However I now get a Fatal exception error Shaiya has been terminated.. and before I can do anything BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! + reboot obviously..

Brilliant..

Now , I play other MMO which I never had any issues with (ok a bit of lag like everyone else) + online RTS + CSS + CoD4 + BF2142 etc etc and I NEVER had this before.. so the issue is definitively on your side guys. My guess is that bs game guard crap.

I run a clean system XP pro SP2 Directx 9.0c (dxdiag report no problem on all tabs) - AMD64 3400 2048MB Nvidia 8600GTS 512MB antivirus: AVG 8.0.101

Obviously this isn't the 1st post regarding this issue and chance are it won't be the last one.

tret1234554

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Re: Game hack has been found

oko ok ]
Shocked
trecojah wrote:
Pamnee wrote:

Brilliant..

tret1234554

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:14 pm
ok buddie

Groeteke11

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:37 pm
lol all the people that posted here are banned Razz