Aveneo

Rank 0
Aveneo
PostedSep 22, 2011 1:55 pm
Is it my imagination or can Anurans make special dyes? I also heard the rumor that they can even make dyes that 'flash'. Can anyone verify this and if so tell me if this special flashing dye is just one color, or if there are more?

I'd love to have some pulsating blue or purple color on my gear Smile
Advertisement

KeeperOfTheMist

Rank 1
KeeperOfTheMist
PostedSep 22, 2011 2:51 pm
Iktome wrote:
Muleak wrote:
Am I the only ones thats bothered that Humans can trade their gems, but get nothing from other races? For instance, Sumi can use gems in their gears, and get their racial crafting effect? Am I misunderstanding something here? To me it just seems like humans got screwed big time.  

at L30 humans are the only race that can create anything that's actually useful. the frogs apparently create two potions which are either useless or used to create something else at the next level. the mice create one item, which again is useless and (again apparently) used to create an item at the next level. perhaps i just need to click the "level" button on those but I'm guessing that will just take me to the L40 upgrade, not something that i can actually create/use (like a health/mana pot)... I have at least one of all three current races and the humans are by far the best of the lot for the 30-40 group. i haven't investigated the 40-50 yet but i only have one char there and it's human...  

actually the Zumi make a lvl 30 patch out of the patches once you level it up. there is Sniper that adds to Eagle storm that makes tornado hit for more damage strike patch that boosts melees encorage skill. and 2 others i dont remember names to that boost the magic users and defensive, and all the patches last 2 hours. so that is one slightly useful thing other then human stones

KillerCore

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 3:01 pm
froggy potions are semi usefull as well i guess. but i do not see people buying / using it that much. I can go for the level 50 item at this moment for froggy but i think it's for some crappy potions again but then Level 3 which costs insane mats to make id say =p

Weister

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2011 5:20 pm
good addition

WarZ1693

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2011 6:10 am
So... Not quite clear to me. Every time you upgrade a skill, it will lose the extra stat increase you had, and throw on a totally new random one, yes?

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedDec 31, 2011 4:37 pm
Does anybody know where these two NPCs are found? I know that they come from boxes that are dropped from dungeons, but which dungeons?

Senior Inlay Merchant
Supreme Inlay Merchant

ronnyboigenius

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2012 1:37 am
I have a question on racial crafting (new player Razz)...

For instance, i was learning level 40 enchant. After long period of farming the mats and all the gold used, i get to learned "Trophy Enchant - Attacker lv3 [P-ATK +475 HP+134 +29 EVA Points]".

The matter of fact i wanted "Trophy Enchant - Magic Weaver" since I'm a mage. So i asked around and someone told me what I learn is totally random. So i got to forget the skill and relearn all over again which is what i did, only to get back "Trophy Enchant - Attacker" again.

What i want to ask is, if I'm on the right track? I mean which trophy enchant i get is totally random and I will have to forget and relearn to get what i wanted.

Thank you in advance

IgAtQdAi

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 10:29 am

Racial Crafting

Human Racial Crafting
Where do i get those gems like str 1 , agi 2 , wis 3 that is one of the requirements in racial crafting?

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedAug 17, 2012 10:49 am
If you want the basic gems like that, you need to find the specific NPC. Level 1 gems can be found from inlay merchants, level 2 from senior inlays, and level 3 from supreme inlays. Those NPCs will give you the BP, and you'll have to gather the mats to make them. However, for level one gems you need 1k sage stone fame, for level 2, 2k, and for level 3 4k, because sage stone gives you a mat you need to make the gems.

ErylOmegas

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2013 3:08 am

??

i still dont understand. ive got 3 things of my racial skills complete. like the like the golden hard rocks and the and the dream slate stones but there is no gems that have even popped up for me to make. it game a blood gem lvl one when i completed the dream slate stone and upgraded it to the next stone but thats it. just exactly wat if anything am i doing wrong?? im so confused. that gems doesnt appear as a make item.