lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedSep 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Re: I am having a really hard time crafting...

Enli10 wrote:
I followed this guide step by step. I am lvl 35. The only two things i can do once all xp is loaded is upgrade or forget... i cant produce anything. this is driving me crazy! can someone please help??? My in game name is Mornenion  

in order to produce an item you need the necessary materials required to make it.
Advertisement

NTEli

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2011 11:53 pm
A friend of mine in guild got an agi+3 dodge+8 gem.
I still need confirmation about the name of the gem.

RobinMandre

Rank 0
RobinMandre
PostedSep 20, 2011 6:20 am
I just don't understand crafting.

I am a human. I did like two or three gatherings of each type. So, mining, gardening and crystal balling. This gave me several items in my backpack

And now? When I open that Racial Craft screen, I can't seem to drag-n-drop any of the gathered items anywhere there.

What am I missing? What should I do, now that I got several materials?
Can't seem to find a clear guide on the next step. If anyone can help, please!

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:05 am
You can right click any of the materials and they will auto fill that box.

Link5549

Rank 2
Link5549
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:07 am
^ did u do the lvl30 mining, crystal ball, and gardening yet? If not, u cant use any of the 45 mats until u use the 30 ones.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

RobinMandre

Rank 0
RobinMandre
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:29 am
Link5549 wrote:
^ did u do the lvl30 mining, crystal ball, and gardening yet? If not, u cant use any of the 45 mats until u use the 30 ones.  

Thanks! That figures. I guess this is the answer I was looking for. I'll try it immediately Smile

bluegreenbabe

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 6:51 pm
NTEli wrote:
A friend of mine in guild got an agi+3 dodge+8 gem.
I still need confirmation about the name of the gem.  

is this true??? there is an agi + 3 evasion +8 gem ingame???
havent seen any yet.

cruxgyrus

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:01 pm
Would also like verification on the Eva.

Likely a mistake or super rare, because nothing about an eva bonus on the taiwan wiki page (linked back on page 2).

There IS block and parry.

On the other hand, Zumis do get a NT zumi-only +10% eva device at lv 40.

Muleak

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:19 pm
Am I the only ones thats bothered that Humans can trade their gems, but get nothing from other races? For instance, Sumi can use gems in their gears, and get their racial crafting effect? Am I misunderstanding something here? To me it just seems like humans got screwed big time.

Iktome

Rank 1
Iktome
PostedSep 20, 2011 8:47 pm
Muleak wrote:
Am I the only ones thats bothered that Humans can trade their gems, but get nothing from other races? For instance, Sumi can use gems in their gears, and get their racial crafting effect? Am I misunderstanding something here? To me it just seems like humans got screwed big time.  

at L30 humans are the only race that can create anything that's actually useful. the frogs apparently create two potions which are either useless or used to create something else at the next level. the mice create one item, which again is useless and (again apparently) used to create an item at the next level. perhaps i just need to click the "level" button on those but I'm guessing that will just take me to the L40 upgrade, not something that i can actually create/use (like a health/mana pot)... I have at least one of all three current races and the humans are by far the best of the lot for the 30-40 group. i haven't investigated the 40-50 yet but i only have one char there and it's human...