isellthingstoo

Rank 1
isellthingstoo
PostedSep 15, 2011 10:09 am

Re: Crafting Icon

HP.Lemon wrote:
ozzy9120 wrote:
the crafting icon doesnt show on my minimap Confused im lvl 50+  

You're not the only one who lacks it. Granted, I'm only L40 myself, but I don't like the fact that my button doesn't exist; it's almost like the thief class glitch that affected only certain people. A shame, since I really wanted to try this system out.  

I have the same problem, though even though the button doesn't appear there, I am still able to click it and access the interface. Give it a go and see if it works for you.
Advertisement

Approximation

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 10:13 am

Gemcarfting

Add to the list:

Bloody Red Match Gem Lv1: +13 HP, +6 Parry Points, got it from Soul Mushroom,
Mana Iron Shield Gem Lv1: +13 Mp, +6 Block Points, got it from Serene Blue Herb

KillerCore

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 11:22 am
Added thanks guys =). i have separated all professions now before it becomes to big Razz

http://www.memorial.guildpower.com/forum/viewforum/638205/m/2387589

Approximation

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 11:58 am
I found a new one:

WIS Rehab Gem Lv1: +3 WIS, +9 P-Healing Points

KillerCore

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
The Eden Amethyst i think it's just not in yet or bugged

woodyfly

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Do level 2 gems have the same type of bonus?

Do crit damage / mcrit dmg exist in lvl 2 perhaps?

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedSep 16, 2011 3:51 am

Re: Introduction to Racial Crafting

Gemcrafting, Engineering, and Alchemy!
GMHyorin wrote:

• Click [Upgrade] to learn a higher level of gem analysis skill, though doing so will overwrite the lower level of the skill.
  • If you are not satisfied with the bonus stat that came with the gemcrafting skill you learned, you can click [Forget] and begin the basic analysis again.
    WARNING: If you forget a Level 3 Gem Upgrade to get a better one, it will remove production EXP you've gained and you will need to restart from Level 1!

Question.
When you get the 1 level of a skill, it's random. For example, you can learn do do a +5 STR gem, OR a +3 STR/+8 Parry, and so on.
If you upgrade the research, will it be an upgrade of the previous, or again a random one?

Example. I get the +3 STR/+8 Parry gem. If I upgrade, I will get a +X STR/+Y Parry , or I could get a gem with no parry bonuses but Block or PAtk one?

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal

amoeba911

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2011 11:41 am

Re: Introduction to Racial Crafting

Gemcrafting, Engineering, and Alchemy!
Laurentio wrote:
GMHyorin wrote:

• Click [Upgrade] to learn a higher level of gem analysis skill, though doing so will overwrite the lower level of the skill.
  • If you are not satisfied with the bonus stat that came with the gemcrafting skill you learned, you can click [Forget] and begin the basic analysis again.
    WARNING: If you forget a Level 3 Gem Upgrade to get a better one, it will remove production EXP you've gained and you will need to restart from Level 1!

Question.
When you get the 1 level of a skill, it's random. For example, you can learn do do a +5 STR gem, OR a +3 STR/+8 Parry, and so on.
If you upgrade the research, will it be an upgrade of the previous, or again a random one?

Example. I get the +3 STR/+8 Parry gem. If I upgrade, I will get a +X STR/+Y Parry , or I could get a gem with no parry bonuses but Block or PAtk one?  

you wont get the same additional stats as the 1st one; still in random additional stats in the next level; you can get either or those (defense/block/attack)

there is no parry in str gem

ShogunMark

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2011 2:26 am

where do i get the gems to produce the gems i can craft

production gems
Ie... it says need +3 agility gem...to make the +5 agility gem...if i produce it...Where do i get the +3 agi.. gem...I can see you can buy a +1 agi gem....also One of them asked for a +5 defence gem....where do i get those gems for the production part.....anyone know

Enli10

Rank 0
Enli10
PostedSep 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I am having a really hard time crafting...

I followed this guide step by step. I am lvl 35. The only two things i can do once all xp is loaded is upgrade or forget... i cant produce anything. this is driving me crazy! can someone please help??? My in game name is Mornenion