Introducing Racial Crafting
UPDATE: Halfkin and Ursun Racial Crafting Guide here!
Gemcrafting, Engineering, and Alchemy --- oh my!
What is Racial Crafting?
Players now have the ability to gather materials and craft a wide variety of special items, equipment, consumables, and more! Each race possess a unique crafting skill:
- Humans can utilize Gemcrafting to augment weapons and armor
- Zumi can utilize Engineering to unique gadgets with a multitude of effects
- Anuran can utilize Alchemy to create potions, dyes and essences
Are there any requirements for Racial Crafting?
Players must be Level 30 and above to use this feature.
How do I access the Racial Crafting UI?
You can access the Racial Crafting interface by clicking the gray hammer button
in the mini-map:
You will need to obtain essential tools before you can gather materials. For a small price, you can purchase a Pickaxe from Merchant Phio
, Gardening Gloves from Seller Ri
, and a Crystal Ball from Dealer Aidey
in Aven (496, 437).
Phio, Ri, and Aidey sell gathering tools
Collecting Expert Hanga
If you gather Eden Amethysts, you can exchange them for Heirloom Chests with Collecting Expert Hanga in Aven (482, 459). These chests have a chance to contain extra rare materials for special high-end crafting.
How and where do I gather materials for crafting?
Once you've purchased tools, visit any Guild Town to start gathering! You can use pickaxes to gather crystals at Eden Mines
, Gardening Gloves to harvest herbs at Eden Gardens
, and Crystals Balls to collect magical essences at Eden Energy Fields
. Raw materials will appear in your inventory automatically while your character is gathering. Moving your character while gathering will interrupt the action.
Guild Town map with added nodes
Gather raw materials from Eden Energy Fields, Eden Mines, and Eden Gardens found in Guild Towns
What happens when the Durability of my tool reaches 0?
The durability of your tool will decrease as you gather material. When this value reaches 0, your tool will be destroyed and you will have to purchase a new one.
I've gathered materials! How do I craft?
Once you've gathered enough materials, open the Racial Crafting UI to start crafting.
Engineering & Alchemy
- Place the materials that need to be analyzed in the analysis slots, then click [Analyze] to begin the process. The process consumes materials but EXP will be gained.
- When the Analysis EXP reaches the maximum, you can learn the skill to make one type of special gem.
- When you have the necessary materials and production fee, click [Produce] to create a gem. Each gem you learn will come with a random bonus stat.
- Click [Upgrade] to learn a higher level of gem analysis skill, though doing so will overwrite the lower level of the skill.
- If you are not satisfied with the bonus stat that came with the gemcrafting skill you learned, you can click [Forget] and begin the basic analysis again.
WARNING: If you forget a Level 3 Gem Upgrade to get a better one, it will remove production EXP you've gained and you will need to restart from Level 1!
- Click the item you would like to make. When you have the necessary materials and production fee, click [Produce].
- If the maximum production EXP has been reached, click Learn to learn the higher level item.
- If you are not satisfied with the randomized skill you've learned and want to re-learn another one, click [Forget] and begin the Learning process again.
WARNING: If you forget a skill in order to get a better one, it will remove all production EXP you've gained and you will have to start from the beginning!
Thanks for reading this guide! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post them in this thread.