funnehGIR

Rank 0
funnehGIR
PostedSep 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Long Road to no-where

One day, a wolf named Len woke up and decided to strike up on his own. Len left his pack and started doing whatever he wanted to. Some days he would kill stuff, some days he wouldn't do anything. One day he met a cat, he asked, "what's your name?" The cat replied, "My name is Kat." Then he asked, "What do you do when you're bored?" The response came back, "I play with yarn, and i catch fish." Len tried to catch some fish, but he didn't have any luck. "A wolfs paws just aren't any good for fishing." Then he tried playing with yarn, but he got caught up in it and Kat had to cut it before he choked. "Yarn is too dangerous for a wolf to play with." So Len left Kat to her yarn and fish, and set off in another direction. He met up with a dog named Rin. "What do you dogs do in your spare time?" Rin then replied, "We chase our tails, chase cars, dig up bones, and play with tennis balls." Len tried that stuff. He liked it, but something seemed wrong about it. He missed his pack, so he left Rin to her dog activities. Then he met another wolf that was by herself, her name was Niwa. "Hi, my names Len, are you okay?" "Yes, i'm fine, but i seem to have lost my pack." came her reply. So Len said, "Why don't you join my pack? We have alot of room." So Niwa joined Len and his pack and they are together to this day.
Advertisement

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:22 pm
good job :3