Rank 0
ChibiAngelx
PostedSep 24, 2011 1:51 pm

lag? not really
Mana0Chan wrote:
the lag is...well because many people at same time try do it but,
by what iv'e seeing just CH1 is lagging, the others looks OK Surprised

it is a useful thing to open a shop
but the problem is, when there's lot of people get hard to see e-e...

givemesomeofthatgoldD8
lol.  

Very True, Lots of People should move to another section of Aven for Player Shops for a better view of there shops, instead of everyone sitting in 1 place. It is VERY hard to notice them and it has alot of Lag!
Advertisement

momchi

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2011 2:22 am
I like the auction house better and I agree with the trade channel oh and if you have lag move to another channel

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedSep 25, 2011 2:39 am
dreamocracy wrote:
LoveLovey wrote:
So basically by implementing this new feature, you have just made your own Auction Houses worthless?  

Absolutely not. The new feature is good for players who are trying to sell something without the tax of the Auction House, but while they are selling, their characters cannot move at all. So if you want to be able to grind while your items sell, you will still want to use the Auction House. The Auction House will still be a good standard for setting prices, as well, because it will still have a greater variety of items than the player shops and it is easy to look at all at once instead of going through players' random shops. So really, they will complement each other, not cancel each other out. Hope that makes sense ^^;  
Yes I can see how the Auction House can still be useful.

However, I would imagine that in order to make the new player shops more enticing, a buy feature would be implemented.

For example: In addition to selling items, Player A could also list what they were looking to purchase, and Player B, while shopping around, could sell it to them via Player A's shop.
Hopefully that makes sense to someone...

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

L33T_A554SS1N

Rank 0
L33T_A554SS1N
PostedOct 14, 2011 10:20 pm
LoveLovey wrote:
dreamocracy wrote:
LoveLovey wrote:
So basically by implementing this new feature, you have just made your own Auction Houses worthless?  

Absolutely not. The new feature is good for players who are trying to sell something without the tax of the Auction House, but while they are selling, their characters cannot move at all. So if you want to be able to grind while your items sell, you will still want to use the Auction House. The Auction House will still be a good standard for setting prices, as well, because it will still have a greater variety of items than the player shops and it is easy to look at all at once instead of going through players' random shops. So really, they will complement each other, not cancel each other out. Hope that makes sense ^^;  
Yes I can see how the Auction House can still be useful.

However, I would imagine that in order to make the new player shops more enticing, a buy feature would be implemented.

For example: In addition to selling items, Player A could also list what they were looking to purchase, and Player B, while shopping around, could sell it to them via Player A's shop.
Hopefully that makes sense to someone...  

+1 That would be good.

Mana0Chan

Rank 0
Mana0Chan
PostedOct 15, 2011 10:28 am
Yep, i like the player shop
i can sell without paying extra tax XD

just these points i'm sure annoy people
*CH1 AVEN get crowed, then laggy,,,maybe other places should have space to open shops?
*number limit to sell,
*shop tittle keep deleting if we click something else xD;

i see people give suggestions for the shop
so the shop "need"; [but then would cut auction house a little;;;]

1*option to see the person "want", like sell page and a want page
2*swap item?,the person want item A and is trading B for it[no money]
3*err, for number 1 we would need a "add to want list" button, i think would give a bit of work add on every item.. but would be really handy....
4*Search item X in all player shops,,,,we have the feature to see friends on-line, maybe a feature to Search on Player shop a X item would be nice, we could see where is cheaper/where have the certain qtd we want

anyways,
i like the way it is
just saying some things would make it even better...

:U...about the trade-server
i pretty much thing CH1 Aven is that lol,
BUT, isn't helping

stalixia

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 7:26 am
Hey everyone,

I am kinda new to eden though i'd like to know if there was a way to keep my shop open when i log off, or am I forced to stay online in aven to sell my stuff?

Thanks in advance!