Cometa_Reyez

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2011 4:53 am
OMG Just been Rick Rolled :O FUUUUUU haha jk

haha Did anyone else notice the first picture had 5 Gold.. And then He has 55.2K Gold? XD
**** He must've got rich So quick by Using this Player Owned Shop ;D
rymd wrote:
Lag...? In ch1 aven...? You must play Emerald Mad  
Advertisement

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedSep 14, 2011 7:27 am
LoveLovey wrote:
So basically by implementing this new feature, you have just made your own Auction Houses worthless?  

Absolutely not. The new feature is good for players who are trying to sell something without the tax of the Auction House, but while they are selling, their characters cannot move at all. So if you want to be able to grind while your items sell, you will still want to use the Auction House. The Auction House will still be a good standard for setting prices, as well, because it will still have a greater variety of items than the player shops and it is easy to look at all at once instead of going through players' random shops. So really, they will complement each other, not cancel each other out. Hope that makes sense ^^;

Dengelos

Rank 1
Dengelos
PostedSep 17, 2011 7:31 am
Domo permastalls ahoy!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Cadrociv

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2011 8:47 am

AH vs Player Shops

AH vs Player Shops
AH vs Player Shops

Auction House is super nice when looking for a item. You may sort items and you can ask only for a certian kind Ex. Purple.

In a player shop you dont know what you will get items ranging from white to orange.
Player shops are good for selling general items like world calls or items in bulk. Sort of like going to a farmer and asking for all of his corn.

My only problem with Player shops is sometimes it get's very crowded and you cant see find the person you want to buy from. Although this problem is getting better because the shop keepers realize this as well and are trying to space out more.

Rainbowblasts

Rank 1
Rainbowblasts
PostedSep 18, 2011 4:18 pm
I think this is a great idea. ^^ One con is that this along with the racial crafting will draw people away from dungeons and such, but I can deal.

nseth

Rank 0
nseth
PostedSep 20, 2011 11:35 am
I'm not a fan of the lag, and I wish people'd set up shop somewhere other than right near the **** AH, but I do kinda like the fact that I can now buy potentially-good items for relatively cheap from people that either don't know the economy at all or people who have more money than God and really don't care.

...it's still irritating, though.

Muleak

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 7:31 pm
I have one thing, and one thing only to say about player shops:

PUT THEM ON THEIR OWN SERVER.

That is all.

realthing1234

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2011 3:00 pm
i agree make a trade chanell

Weister

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Great addition

great addition to the game. love not having to pay taxes to sell my goods. makes the server too lagy though.

Mana0Chan

Rank 0
Mana0Chan
PostedSep 24, 2011 1:49 pm

lag? not really
the lag is...well because many people at same time try do it but,
by what iv'e seeing just CH1 is lagging, the others looks OK Surprised

it is a useful thing to open a shop
but the problem is, when there's lot of people get hard to see e-e...

givemesomeofthatgoldD8
lol.