Wujiaxin

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 7:27 pm
If we log off. the shop still open or closed with char too? cause i played other game. even we log off. shop still open.
Advertisement

Baited

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 7:48 pm
So auction house is pointless now?

MrsCrack

Rank 0
MrsCrack
PostedSep 13, 2011 7:49 pm
It could set a sales channel, if we do not have problems with LAG.

At this point I think anyone bothers to pay tax. Finally I can stop selling and I can play at the same time

katkarla1

Rank 0
katkarla1
PostedSep 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Open a shop hmm

i guess u can't move if u open a shop , mean u can't play, why don't u give us a stall..? so we can sell our stuff and check it time to time? instead of us staying likes vegs? wating for some1 to come and buy ? anyway .... darn the lags for sure
P.S the only thing is that make me happy it will be a lot of competition for selling stuff, so things are gonna be cheaper BUUAHH BUAHH

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedSep 13, 2011 7:51 pm
Bob stop hacking, no way you could get that much gold Wink

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: Open a shop hmm

katkarla1 wrote:
i guess u can't move if u open a shop , mean u can't play, why don't u give us a stall..? so we can sell our stuff and check it time to time? instead of us staying likes vegs? wating for some1 to come and buy ? anyway .... darn the lags for sure
P.S the only thing is that make me happy it will be a lot of competition for selling stuff, so things are gonna be cheaper BUUAHH BUAHH  

What you are describing is the Auction House. You can leave your stuff to sell there and get the money in the mail, but you have to pay a tax to use it. This one basically cuts out the middle man and the tax, but you have to sit there. It will be a good way to make money if you are afk, though. Smile

Cercia

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:06 pm
Lag aside, am I one of the few people who actually liked the tax being in the AH? It provided a reliable way to pull money out of the economy and keep some sort of control on it, however imaginative said control may have been.

Now, those with better connections can set up a shop and just leave for a while, allowing their items to sell while they're afk and not pay any taxes on it. Those with worse connections still have to use the AH.

This strikes me as a bad idea all around. Prices won't really come down much, and are actually going to be harder to know as all the people who have the high cost items start PSing them in a spread out area. People with bad connections are going to feel slightly punished for the above reason, as well as joining the ranks of those with poor/no graphics cards in the case of the oft mentioned lag increase.

Can this be an experimental feature before it's determined to be a finalized full feature, please?

SavageJeannie

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:15 pm
well i hope u can name ur shop, i for one dont want to spend hrs looking for certain items.

rocel05

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Question About Selling Items By Quantity

For Example If I Wer To Sell Eden Crystals And Have A 100 Of Them @ 35g's Each,
Would I Only Be Using One Slot Where They Could Set The Quantity Needed That They
Would Buy Or Only One Eden Crystal Per Slot?

Example Is, One Slot Of My Shop Contains 100 Eden Crystals But Im Selling Them For 35g's Each. . . Buyer Will Then Set The Quantity That They Will Buy. . .

kcahm911

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:29 pm
Maybe its better if you put those market spot on the upper right corner.. Just a suggestion..

Posted By Aeria Mobile