Astraeus.CM.PG

Partner
Astraeus.CM.PG
PostedAug 31, 2011 9:30 am

Browser Issues

Currently there is some issues with entering PG thru the browser. We are aware of the Issue & are working on it. Also if you are Using Internet Explorer 9 & have any Java below 6.25 you will have issues of different kinds & this is also being looked at

The following Browsers are working: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari
Advertisement

DarkKnight2314

Rank 0
DarkKnight2314
PostedAug 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Re: Browser Issues

Astraeus.CM.PG wrote:
Currently there is some issues with entering PG thru the browser. We are aware of the Issue & are working on it. Also if you are Using Internet Explorer 9 & have any Java below 6.25 you will have issues of different kinds & this is also being looked at

The following Browsers are working: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari  

Working well for me. But thx for the info

Fedaykin-Akira

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2011 4:03 am
The IE Problems should be fixed and all browser should work fine (Firefox, IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, Safari).
As not even Microsoft supports IE 6 it is also not supported by Splitscreen. Always try to use the latest Java version.

Bajirao

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 1:59 pm
I am getting scroll bar for PG widget.
I am using Firefox 6.0.2, it was working fine till yesterday.

because of scroll bars the already small screen is becoming further less visible.

Do not take life too seriously you can never quit alive !

Fedaykin-Akira

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:05 am
Simply use the fullscreen mode. when ingame press alt+enter or go to options and switch resolution and change to fullscreen.

Looks like those scrollbars are linked to your resolution settings of your monitor and/or your browser.

grankuwaga

Rank 0
grankuwaga
PostedDec 23, 2011 2:16 pm
when ever I click on the Get Free Aeria Points: Watch Video option no video shows up and is only a white screen Sad